>

Newsletter in English

#
Are you tired of guessing, what the German news on www.eintracht.de really mean? Do you want to be informed about Eintracht Frankfurt in English? Go ahead and mail to internet-team@eintracht-frankfurt.de. We intend to start a newsletter in English, which we will send at the beginning of each month. It shall inform about the monthly results and give you more information about the Eintracht-background.

You don`t even have to mail to us, just write your mail in here and you will receive the newsletter.

Please tell us, what kind of information is most important for you? What do you want to read in our newsletter?

Yours,

Alex
#
Well, since I've only been a fan auf Deutsch, I'm planning to stick to the German versions primarily but read the English version to improve my [British] English football vocabulary! I would expect stories about the players and their international contributions as well as those to the good old SGE, historical/statistical information, and context as to where we are for this time in the season and what needs to be done to achieve our goals (Ziele, obwohl "wir" dafuer Tore schiessen muessen! smile:. Don't bother with poorly translated interviews; if you're going to do them, do them well!

The occasional reminder about how fans abroad may listen to/watch matches (and in what language(s)) would be helpful as well.

Good luck with the project!
#
Finally a newsletter in English even if I'm an italian boy (maybe the one that live in Italy here) for me English is simplet than German. So I can have all the news about EF in my second-language without translate everynews with the terrible google translator  
Good job EF Internet team
#
A good info to be included in the newsletter may be the different opportunities each week for listening eintracht frankfurt's matches online.

That would be a great relief for all exil-sge supporters.

Thanks for the work.
Greetz from the sunny state of CA
Ashkan
#
Can i register my friends abroad?
#
Käptn Ahab schrieb:
Can i register my friends abroad?

Yes sure!
#
Hi everyone,
    I'm a Chinese Frankfurt football fan from remote China. I'm 21 years old.
It is in 2000 that I watched Frankfurt at the first time. And a Chinese player- Chen Yang play football in the team. I like Frankfurt. And I have a friend come
from Frankfurt fc, his name is Alex. He is very friendly. I support his work. I
hope he could do well in his work and everything will be well~! I also hope every
Frankfurt football fans happy everyday.  Though I live in remote China can't go to Germany see the game, I will give Frankfurt the best support~!  : )

Good luck Frankfurt and every fans.

Lu Yang  : )
#
Hi Lu Yang,

I`m glad you made it to register here. Have fun with the other english-speaking fans!

Alex
#
Hi Lu Yang, welcome on the frankfurt board. Nice to have you here. Enjoy your stay & greetings to china.

Cheers, Nik
#
Hi Nik,
  Thanks~!
  Where are you from?

: )
#
Hello Lu Yang:
I am an Eintracht Frankfurt fan from California.  I lived in Frankfurt for a few years while at the university.  Once an Eintracht fan, always an Eintracht fan.
Let me know if you need help setting up your profile information.
Hopefully you can make it to the Waldstadion (Forest Stadium) someday to see Eintracht in person.
Best regards,
DrZhivago.
#
The Newslette in Englisch is Cool ^^ omg :o
#
UltraHCBoy schrieb:
The Newslette in Englisch is Cool ^^ omg :o

Thanks!  
#
Glad to see an english version newsletter!

Been a fan of Eintract since I was taken to a game as a little kid by my family in Wiesbaden. I can still remember the game over 6 years ago(We beat up on FC Koln). Sadly being from a military family we moved to the US about 12 years ago and I've only gotten to visit 3 times ;(

I'm only decent at reading german and as such couldn't keep up with what was going on. For the English only fan I relied heavily on ESPNsoccernet(http://soccernet.espn.go.com/index?cc=5901) to keep up on Bundesliga 1 & 2 news.

Thanks for reaching out to the English Adler Fans!

(Now if only I could go in the gift shop and use dollars or VISA and have it in english too :P)
#
sccrgrmany1337 schrieb:
(Now if only I could go in the gift shop and use dollars or VISA and have it in english too :P)

I wrote you a message. Go ahead and contact me. Yours, Alex
#
I'm quite impressed with the newsletter, looking forward to the next one.
#
Looking forward to the new newsletter.

Tomorrow is the day right?
#
Panicfc schrieb:
Looking forward to the new newsletter.

Tomorrow is the day right?

No, I just send it right now, cause I'm already on the road to Hamburg tomorrow morning.
#
Thanks Alex. Another great newsletter.
#
Panicfc schrieb:
Thanks Alex. Another great newsletter.

thx, I must say that Holger and Tim do some really good work, so it's a pretty nice team-work  

Teilen