>

Tickets: Stehplatz

#
English:

Hey guys, i need help buying tickets for Stehplatz. I read that you can only buy in shop. Do they become avaiable at the same date that they start selling tickets online? Thanks.

German (Google Translator   ):

Ich brauche Hilfe Kauf von Tickets für Stehplatz. Ich habe gelesen, dass man nur im Shop zu kaufen. Sind sie verfügbar werden am selben Tag, dass sie den Verkauf Tickets online zu starten? Dank
#
The tickets become available in the fan shop the same date the normal ticket sale begins online.
#
You can only buy Stehplatz tickets in the 3 official fanshops (in the stadium, at the Riederwald and in Frankfurt city centre) right in that morning when the sale for the respective matches starts.

And you'd rather be very early there, right when the shop opens or even earlier since the last available Stehplatz tickets are very popular and will be sold out within minutes.
#
Thanks!  
#
Tomorrow im going to commerzbank arena to buy tickets to the match vs fc mainz at stehplatz. How many tickets can i buy? I need 3. Me and 2 cousins. Do i need to bring any documents of them if im going alone? Thanks again
#
There is no limit to how many tickets you can buy (except what your wallet can afford ). And since tickets aren't personalized, you don't need to document for whom you are buying.
#
False, theres a limit of 6 tickets a person, every game.
#
Sorry - you're right of course. Let's agree that 3 isn't the limit?
#
Thanks again.  
#
Gibt es für irgend ein Heimspiel noch 2 Steher im 42/40/38er???
#
Spuddel19 schrieb:
Gibt es für irgend ein Heimspiel noch 2 Steher im 42/40/38er???

Nein leider alles weg !

Ich würde einfach mal im Suche&Biete versuche vlt. hast du ja Glück  

LG

Teilen