>

Tickets for Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

#
Hi, I'm sorry that I don't know German, I hope that somebody will be able to respond to me in English, if not I can translate.

I'm trying to get 2 tickets for the Frankfurt vs Bayern game in November. I saw today that they are all sold out on the site. Will more tickets become available, or should I try getting them elsewhere?

Thank you,

Sam
#
I would say it's nearly impossible to get tickets for this match if you don't know any Frankfurt supporter who can organize you some.

I don't know how long you'll stay in Frankfurt but try to visit any other match. You'll get tickets very easy.

And sorry if my English isn't perfect.
#
Phat Sam schrieb:
Hi, I'm sorry that I don't know German, I hope that somebody will be able to respond to me in English, if not I can translate.

I'm trying to get 2 tickets for the Frankfurt vs Bayern game in November. I saw today that they are all sold out on the site. Will more tickets become available, or should I try getting them elsewhere?

Thank you,

Sam

Sold Out. There will be no tickets come available.
Tickets were sold to members (2 per membership) on first come, first served basis. After that around 500 where left and sold to season ticketholders on a first come first served Basis (2 per season ticket).
#
Thanks both of you for your replies. I'll see if there is any other possibility of getting a ticket, if not I'll try and go to another game, as you suggested.

Thanks again,

Sam
#
Phat Sam schrieb:
Thanks both of you for your replies. I'll see if there is any other possibility of getting a ticket, if not I'll try and go to another game, as you suggested.

Thanks again,

Sam

You shall not buy tickets on ebay!
It might be illegal and much too expensive. If you buy tickets there, you support assholes who only buy tickets for the reason to sell them on ebay
Ebay is a no-go (typical german proverb or saying )
#
I'll avoid E-Bay then
#
Another no-go is "viagogo" !
#
Some weeks before the game in "Suche & Biete" a thread will appear where Fans will sale tickets they don´t need.
Those people won´t earn money with their tickets.
Tickets in this thread normally will cost the real price they paid for plus shipping costs.
#
Be quick. A few tickets for the game are now available again!

Teilen