>

Scarf for a fan in Portugal

#
Guten Tag,

Sorry for my English and for not to speak or write in German.

I have a friend here in Portugal who is a fan of Eintracht. He is in Portugal for about 10 years now, has married here and had a little boy last week.

I can't find anywhere here in Portugal, on any sports store, an Eintracht scarf (schal) to give him like a birth gift to his son... so I came to Eintracht site to search in the official on line store for this kind of products. The problem it's the language... and I can't understand very well the fields I need to fill to receive at home an Eintracht scarf.

So I thought to ask if any of you, fans, were in the will of sending me one Eintracht scarf by mail.

We can arrange a way for me to pay the scarf and all the others details to receive it at my home.

If any of you are in the will of helping me to made him a surprise, I would be very appreciated.

Please return here to my message or e-mail me to rogerio.salgueiro@vitoriafc.com.

From a Vitória de Setúbal fan in Portugal (we won Portugal Cup this last season - you can see our official website at www.vfc.pt , or participate in our web forum in www.forumvfc.com ) wishing the best luck for Eintracht Frankfurt,

Best regards,
Rogério
#
Hello Rogério!

Regarding the scarf: I think that our forum addict "Tania" could help you in this case.

Regards!
#
Probier´s doch mal im Fanshop. Oder beim  Heimspiel am Stadion
#

dampfnudel schrieb:
Probier´s doch mal im Fanshop. Oder beim  Heimspiel am Stadion

Du bist ja so ´ne richtige Dampfnudel,wenn er in Portugal lebt wird er sicherlich nicht ins Stadion kommen um einen Schal zu kaufen
#
Just to thank to those who send me an e-mail offering their help.

Best luck to Eintracht in Bundesliga this season!

Hope you support Vitória de Setúbal in UEFA CUP.

Teilen