>

a message from Swansea City fans

#
thank god you're safe. Now you can lean back in your favority armchair and relax. Personally I'll be in Bremen and am feeling quite tense already. Well, lets be grateful for that. Few even believed in a remaining chance some weeks back. But it really is as they say: the opera is not over until that fat lady sang ... no idea if you have the same or a similar expression. But I'm happy at least our coach never gave in
#
Bremen are there for the taking,H.The very best of luck.I will have this site up during the game if I can,t find a feed.SGE will stay up l have no doubt particularly after the outstanding BD result.
KTF boys KTF
We say The Show Isn't Over Until The Fat Lady Sings.I didn't see any such ladies in Frankfurt only pretty ones so you are definitely going to stuff WB?
#
Bremen are there for the taking,H.The very best of luck.I will have this site up during the game if I can,t find a feed.SGE will stay up l have no doubt particularly after the outstanding BD result.
KTF boys KTF
We say The Show Isn't Over Until The Fat Lady Sings.I didn't see any such ladies in Frankfurt only pretty ones so you are definitely going to stuff WB?
#
Totally gutted.But all is not lost.I wish I could be there for the play offs.I will be in spirit,believe me.
Heads up KTF
Welshman
#
Totally gutted.But all is not lost.I wish I could be there for the play offs.I will be in spirit,believe me.
Heads up KTF
Welshman
#
Party time ?
Is Haris Seferevic the new Frederick the Great ???
Enjoy,my friends,and let's all look forward to next season.
A very proud Welshman
#
proud? well, not sure. But sooo relieved!
#
#
#
Congrats, mate! Being ahead of England seems rather common, but ending up first in a group with Russia and Slovakia is to be mentioned
#
Congrats, mate! Being ahead of England seems rather common, but ending up first in a group with Russia and Slovakia is to be mentioned
#
and another one. So you're still not willing to do the Brexit?!
#
just in case you still follow this forum/site: congrats!
This victory could be really important

Teilen