>

a message from Swansea City fans

#
Good luck Die Adler for the rest of the season.Let's hope that our two superb clubs can meet in the Champions League the season after next!!!
#
Thanks mate and good luck to your club as well!
#
Nice heraldic animal you have. (We prefer the eagle but your swan is cute).

Good luck to you guys and contrats for (probably) staying in the Premiership, well done.
#
Superb result tonight ! Die Adler back to where they belong.My wife promised that I can come over if promotion secured so looking forward to my first EF game after many years following you from afar.
Very many congratulations from The Welshman , his family and the Swansea City Jack Army.
Gute Nacht Kameraden !!!
#
Hey man , ya thanks , The Eagles are back in the 1. Bundesliga. It was great in "Aachen".

Good Night
#
Always great to see the support grow strong outside Germany! Thanks for your faith and let us know when you plan to come over for a BUNDESLIGA (goes down well typing that!) match

Cheers
SR
#
Thanks Schobberobber.Much depends on SCFC's fixtures for next season but I would love to see Die Adler stuff Mainz!!
I will wait for EF's Bundesliga schedule and then decide.
Any thoughts on pre-match entertainment involving good beer and partisan EF atmosphere?
Off now to see Swans destroy Wolves.
Good luck for tomorrow.
#
A great season ends for Die Adler. Well done to you all.Your home and away support is very,very impressive for which you can be deservedly proud. We lost as well yesterday to Man Utd and play Liverpool at home next week as our final game.We can all then look forward to a rest in the summer before life begins again!
#
Congrats on beating liverpool they are overrated anyways...
#
Cheers my friend. We've had a great first season in the Premier League. Thousands of our fans turned out dressed as Elvis Presley as an insult to the English press (we are the only Welsh club in the PL) who predicted at the start of the season there was more chance of seeing The King than of the Swans surviving!!!
The dream of a Champions League Final between Die Schwane and Die Adler lives on.
Can anyone tell me when the new seasons fixtures for the Bundesliga are available,please?
#
would be great fun to meet in cl-finals.
damnid, even second round of cl, even reaching it would be an unbelieveable triumph.
we´ll see, but, to be honest, i would be happy to finish the season around 10th place.

let´s see what happens, and good luck, show those english-man what fear means
#
welshman schrieb:
Can anyone tell me when the new seasons fixtures for the Bundesliga are available,please?

Usually the fixtures are announced at the start of July, with EURO 2012 there might be a different timing this year though.

Great story about the Elvis dressing up action - are there any fotos around of that?

Cheers
SR
#
Cheers SR.
I'll sort some photos out over the next few days. I think I've got one of one particular Elvis who turned up to our local Pub (" The Cwrcyn " - Welsh for tomcat) riding a horse in full Elvis regalia (the fan that is,not the horse!).
#
As promised I am attaching some photos of our last game against Liverpool (1-0 to us of course). Unfortunately Liverpool had the last laugh having stolen our manager earlier this week! Any news from the Waldstadion? Are you getting as bored as I am without football? Good luck to Germany in the Euros, hopefully they can give England their usual stuffing!
Best Wishes!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/football-news/2012/05/13/in-pictures-swansea-city-fans-dress-up-as-elvis-presley-91466-30960584/

http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=swansea+elvis&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=w-fMT-3ZPJT-8QOskozfDw&biw=1680&bih=824&sei=xefMT6fAN8Lu8APSt6gK
#
Bloody brilliant!!!!!  
#
yeah, that's superb! must have been a laugh at the ground especially. thanks for posting these!
#
Where is the "I like"-Button?

Greets to Swansea and good luck for the next season!!  
#
We're hoping that next season bets will be taken on seeing Marilyn Monroe naked in Swansea. That will give our ladies a great opportunity to compete with our Elvis menfolk!Good luck girls I say.
#
Michael Laudrup takes over as our new manager this week.I think it's a superb appointment.He appears to be interested in Werder Bremen's Markus Rosenberg.Does anyone have any views on Rosenberg?Any info would be much appreciated.Thanks.
#
Rosenberg hmm - sometimes great but not overly consistent I would say - you can check his stats here: http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/markus-rosenberg/profil/spieler_27505.html

BTW - fixtures to be announced next Tuesday!

Cheers, SR

Teilen