>

Eintracht v Shakhtar 21/02/2019

#
Hello Eagles,

I am visiting Frankfurt in February and would like to attend the Shakhtar game on 21.02 but understand the game is sold out.

Does anyone know of a spare ticket?  

Brian
Dublin
Ireland

#
No Chance.
There might be a few tickets given out by sponsors or tickets you can win.
But you must be extremely lucky for that. Else your only chance is the black
market but I don't recommend that.

There are still tickets available for our Home-Match against Bor. Mönchengladbach on Feb 17th.
It's not european football but both teams are currently in top form and this could be a
promising alternative

Please understand that at "special" games like european encounters you have no chance for
tickets unless you have a season ticket or are member of the club.
#
Hello Eagles,

I am visiting Frankfurt in February and would like to attend the Shakhtar game on 21.02 but understand the game is sold out.

Does anyone know of a spare ticket?  

Brian
Dublin
Ireland

#
Hi Brian
The previous post is correct about your chances, realistically pretty slim. I’ll see if there’s anything spare in our fan club but you’ll have to be very lucky, how to contact you if one does become available?
Ringsend Adler
#
Hi Brian
The previous post is correct about your chances, realistically pretty slim. I’ll see if there’s anything spare in our fan club but you’ll have to be very lucky, how to contact you if one does become available?
Ringsend Adler
#
Thank you, gentlemen

I would be delighted to hear of anything coming available, i can be contacted via e-mail at brian.walsh54@gmail.com

Brian
#
Thank you, gentlemen

I would be delighted to hear of anything coming available, i can be contacted via e-mail at brian.walsh54@gmail.com

Brian
#
Hi Brian, I'll be in touch if I get anything

#
Thank you, gentlemen

Brian
#
Hey Brian,

Eintracht just announced that 2.000 Tickets will be available for the game against Shahktar.

https://www.eintracht.de/tickets/ticket-news/artikel/2000-resttickets-fuer-heimspiel-gegen-shaktar-donetsk-70277/

For members it the internet sell will starts at 5.02.2019 at 10am. I guess it will be sold soon. At 7.02.2019 the remaining tickets for non-member will available, but I think there will be no tickets left. So you need to get member before 1.02.2019 to buy yourself or find a member to buy a ticket for you.

Good luck. Let us know if you have any questions.
#
Theres no further need for any more info here, I offered our friend Brian a ticket which became available, he then informed me that hes actually not coming to Frankfurt on the said date,  
#
Hi. Is the ticket still available for this game? I am coming to Frankfurt for the match but only if I can find a ticket first
#
Hi. Is the ticket still available for this game? I am coming to Frankfurt for the match but only if I can find a ticket first
#
... also the remaining 2000 tickets seemed to be sold out very quickly. I try to get a ticket since 10am but no available seats can be ordered, all sold
#
After 30 minutes no ticket was left

Teilen