>

concerning the clicks

#

stinger schrieb:

president" does not improves your image!  thanks a lot to mr "asshole" bush!  

nobody says you shall denounce him!!!!! erst gugge, dann denge, dann schwätze!!!! in english: first read, then think and THEN write!!! i just said the word president does nor improve one's image!! i did not say, i hate him or something the like!!!! but if a president, or more precisely mr rumsfeld, was it him!??!?!, compares germany with lybia and so on, i must say it: Shut-the-f@ck up!! to say it in your words!!

mfg  stinger

You gotta short memory or you just got shit in your eyes! I guess you call everybody you like "asshole"! Oh I forgot, I'm in Germany, they call everybody "*********". It's like the "greeting-o-the-day".    

#
My bad, I mean "greeting-of-the-day".
#
i just said that the word president does not improve one's image!!! i know i called him an asshole, but u know what this is?!??!?!! i guess u know, and that's why u should not take anything that serious!!! if he is an asshole or not, my decision, nobody has to know it and i never wrote my opinion down!!!! "Stoiber" in germany is the same, he would not increase aour image, too!!!! but that has nothing to say if i would vote for him or not, but i guess i would never.........!!!!

mfg   stinger
#
and you are absolutely right when you call bush an asshole.
#
Why do you think he's an "asshole"? I guess it won't matter in 5-10 years, when the Amis "role-out" (Luda-style) of Germany. Then you can keep your dying economy and return to your Arian roots!

Long live President Bush! Ruler of the world! Commander of the strongest military that ever existed!!!  
#

pete_rock69 schrieb:

Long live President Bush! Ruler of the world! Commander of the strongest military that ever existed!!!  

So you got the president you deserve. Go on with your imperialistic defending of your security.

"Higher morality? I cannot see that!"
Jean-Luc Picard  
#

pete_rock69 schrieb:

Are you serious about that? REALLY???
Sorry, I can't belive it. That's why I don't like the Americans at all and why they are terribbly unpleasant. They see themselve as the godgiven people and the nation, who can rule the rest of the world. And in the era of globalism, it's very VERY blind, to belive in such words. So go back to the USA and let confirm, that you ar the BEST, and the rest is just rubbish, and that Manifest Destiny let you be a global bully!
It's hard, I know, but the Germans did think quite similar about a "famous" leader a few years ago...

#

Knüller schrieb:

Are you serious about that? REALLY???

i wanted to ask the same!! this cant be serious!!!!! leader of the world, long lives, oh fu** off!!!!!! u say we shall return to our arian roots, we are for sure not proud of, but the only one who thinks in, if u want to call it like that, arian way is U U and U again!!!!! ruler of the world!!!! yeah, we had the same problemn in germany, but be sure, such regimes don't last forever, luckily, and so, whenever there shall be problems in the godgiven USA remember my words: it won't last forever!!!!

until then!!!!! stupid........

stinger
#
Globalization...HAH! What has Germany done to help the nations of the world come together besides WWI and WWII... nothing! Europe is far from globalization! Do you really think that uniting European countries (and others) under one flag, one currency is going to make you “one people”?! The idea of “unity” is foreign to Europeans!
#
I am a German, living in the US. It will not happen that everyone in a forum will agree that politician XYZ is good or bad. In democracies it should be possible to be of different opinion regarding the quality of leadership of acting politicians!

pete_rock69,

I do not think, that the others here are extremely proud on our history in the last 100 years. But that is not the issue in this thread. The question is what to do, to live together in peace in the future in this world.
You  think, the USA is a great example for that. A unity of different states embedded in the system USA. But remember what was done to make this reality. Several wars against spaniards, native american tribes etc. were fought on this path, civil war as well. This will not work around the globe. Other also powerful states cannot be just occupied and the people are much more different in other areas of the world, than the US-Americans! Look what happens in big Russia. Uprising and war leading to seperate states. Its is not only because of economic situation. It is because people are different and wanna run their lifes in their own way.
Globalization does just mean, that everything in this world is connected to others, economically or in other ways.
Please let people think not positive of Bush as bush is also not thinking positive on some other politicians. That's freadom and democracy.
#
And please let's get back to soccer:

Eintracht won its first test match 11:0 against Bensheim (4th Division - i guess).

No bad start in these upcoming  training weeks!
#
Ok Pete,

the 2 WW were a bad and dark chapter in the German history. But that was a time, which generation is dying out at the moment. Nobody of the young and younger people has anything to do with the 2nd WW. And the most Germans don't identify with this era. It's typical American rubbish to gerneralize all Germans to Nazis.
In the USA the pupils have to stand up every morning and have to sing the anthem under the Stars and Stripes, a fact, which is inconceivable in Germany because of our past. So don't reproach us for patriotism ( there was a discussion in the USA, if patriotism schould become a school-subject )
It's nearly ridicolous, how the Americans give themselves air as a global policeman, if somewhere in the world human rights are offended. Of course there are NEVER economical interests (eg no oil in the Iraq war).....
The Germans give foreign aid as well as other countries, a big part of th household is spent to Africa or other areas. But they don't shout it from the rooftops like U do, because it's a naturalness for a wealthy nation like Germany is (or better was, but anyway).
The Euro and the growth of the EU will strenghten the European cohesion, despite some problems connected with this.

Teilen