#
HerrLL schrieb:
schaut mal hier:
http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,32974.0.html

Dann stimmt es wohl doch, danke!
#
Vael schrieb:
Irgs, mein Englisch ist grottig

Nicht nur DEIN Englisch ist grottig. Das Englisch des angeblichen Engländers ist ja schon fast eine Beleidigung jedem Engländer gegenüber.

Immer wieder diese dummen Fakes, die es unheimlich witzig finden, hier so eine Scheisse zu schreiben.

PA
#
Dass er schon länger in einem Newcastle-Forum angemeldet ist heißt ja nicht, dass es kein Fake ist, aber sein Englisch unterscheidet sich nicht von dem geschriebenen Forum-Englisch in der anderen NUFC-Foren, und es wird kaum einer behaupten wollen, da schrieben nur Fakes
#
Ja, lass uns hier in Foreign Affairs Forum auf Deutsch reden.  Sein Englisch ist nicht wichtig, er IST Newcastle Fan und in England sagt man sowohl Fans als auch Supporters.  Zudem werden wir sicherlich mehr als 2,000 FANS bringen - unsere Karten sind ausverkauft und viele haben die 3,000 zurückgeschickte Karten gekauft.  Egal, lass uns trinken, feiern und viel Glück!      
#
toon_craig schrieb:
Maggo schrieb:
Hey Craig!

first of all: pretty cool that you have a go on our forum!  (btw: we have a special English language only forum called Foreign Affairs)

as to your question: As our team has had 10 bad years playing in the UEFA Cup is a dream that has come true for us! So you can imagine that quite a lot will be in the stadium. The tickets are almost sold out. There are only a few available which came back from Newcastle.

We're definitely looking forward to that game which is - in my eyes - the most attractive match we have in this group. Besides we are very curious how good your support will be. English crowds are, not only by us, considered to be very good and fair supporters. Eintracht Frankfurt Fans are known for being the best supporters in Germany.

cheers mate, take care
Maggo

Hi Maggo,

Newcastle fans are the best in the Premier League. So we expect to have a good time at your stadium.

We have had a terrible time in the league this season but we are playing VERY well now. So you may find yourself in a bit of a struggle... I don't know how good Frankfurt are, but the group has been quite easy for us so far.

Hi Craig,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R070EBD6OC8&NR

This video was taken in Broendby/Danmark. So now You can imagine, what Your friends will have to compete with in our house !  

Regards,

Pedro

#
It is better to use this link, because it will show our support in our home stadium!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7SFNoievGk&mode=related&search=
#
Hi again guys,

Newcastle sent back 3,000 tickets to Frankfurt... but Newcastle fans have gone onto your online ticket service and brought those tickets.

The news over here is that 4,000 - 4,500 of us are coming over.

There will be Newcastle fans all over the stadium
#
Godiva schrieb:
@toon_craig

1.) Why did your stadium look so empty for the Celta Vigo game?

2.) Is it true that you tried to create a false atmosphere by giving every fan a scarf to wave about when you played Portsmouth yesterday?

,-)  

1) Celta Vigo was a 'small' game for us. We have had no trouble in Group H so far... and expect to get another 3 points against you.

2) No. Scarf waving is a new tradition by our fans, every fan did get a scarf when entering the stadium. But the fans created the atmosphere.
#
We shout LOUDER and jump HIGHER!

4000 Maggies have no chance against us. You only might have the same beer intake than all of us! But even of that I am not so sure.

For us this game is gonna be a blast! Watch out for our fearless Rangers-approved greek giant defender Kyrgiakos eating your strikers alive for dinner.  

Fake or not fake, it's fun when foreign fans enter our forum!

Cheers, Mate.
#
toon_craig schrieb:
Godiva schrieb:
@toon_craig

1.) Why did your stadium look so empty for the Celta Vigo game?

2.) Is it true that you tried to create a false atmosphere by giving every fan a scarf to wave about when you played Portsmouth yesterday?

,-)  

1) Celta Vigo was a 'small' game for us. We have had no trouble in Group H so far... and expect to get another 3 points against you.

Hi Craig from an Italian Eagle. You're joking for sure, 'cos if Eintracht wants to win your team has not chance against us. Even if we're ready to humiliate Newcastle and its supporter in Germany (it's a joke of course), I have to say that Newcastle is a nice team and I remember when in the middle of the 90's with Keegan as trainer you fought against Man UTD to win the Premiere League with Asprilla, Ginola (a great talent sure), Beardsley and so on. You have had one of the best scorer on UK football history, Alan Shearer: a true strenght of nature. But, fortunately, he will not be in Frankfurt for the next match  
Hope in great match and in a big and lots of goals Eintracht victory...
#
The game should be fantastic, and so should the atmosphere...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDUKbV2wIN8 (I think that just takes the words out of your mouth)

I wish your team all the best, and hope you manage to qualify for the next stage.

Can't wait for the match on Thursday, and neither can any other Newcastle supporter.

Watch out for Shay Given... he is the best goalkeeper in the Premier League.
#
Yeah, I know Shay Given is performing on a really high level. Our Keeper Proll is currently the best-rated keeper in the Bundesiga having a saved a lot of crazy shots and no less than 3 penalties (what do I say, your players will have weak knees shooting a penalty anyways).

All in all I must say that you have a very well staffed squad with a good mixture of talents and high ranked individuals.

I think our biggest strength is our team spirit. We hope that is going to carry us to a win!

It's going to be a great atmosphere for sure.
#
I think we may play a 'weaker' team to what we would normally play.

The pressure is off us, we have qualified and are looking to have a good game.

Watch out for Antoine Sibierski - he is on FIRE at the moment... scoring goals for fun.
#
Nikolov is #1 not Pröll! Nikolov in Cottbus this season was a wall against Energie, Pröll must be the second goalkeeper. Given is a really good goalkeeper but in UK there are only other 2/3 good goalkeepers: Cech, Robinson and Jaskelainen then nothing. But in the next match nothing will can save Given by our bombing, I'm sorry but the magpieses can't stop the Eagles: it's only the nature law    
#
Rondoltieri schrieb:
Nikolov is #1 not Pröll! Nikolov in Cottbus this season was a wall against Energie, Pröll must be the second goalkeeper. Given is a really good goalkeeper but in UK there are only other 2/3 good goalkeepers: Cech, Robinson and Jaskelainen then nothing. But in the next match nothing will can save Given by our bombing, I'm sorry but the magpieses can't stop the Eagles: it's only the nature law      

Haha, too be very honest... I think the final result will be...

Newcastle 1-0 Frankfurt

Sibierski
#
Vael schrieb:
Grafner schrieb:
Vael schrieb:
Irgs, mein Englisch ist grottig, könnte dem jungen Mann mal jemand sagen das zum UEFA Cup grad mal 48000 oder so reinpassen weil wegen Umrüstung auf Sitzplätze`?

Vael said that his english sucks.   ,-)

He also say that during UEFA Cup Games the Waldastadion has only place for 48000 Fans. Because the blocks with standing supporters will be changed into a block with only seats.

Tja Vael hab halt auch ein ganz geiles fieses Oxford English  
Thx for the help Grafner, my english is good enough for a little bit smalltalk but not good enoug for such complex things like Standting supporters    
#
Grafner schrieb:
Vael schrieb:
Grafner schrieb:
Vael schrieb:
Irgs, mein Englisch ist grottig, könnte dem jungen Mann mal jemand sagen das zum UEFA Cup grad mal 48000 oder so reinpassen weil wegen Umrüstung auf Sitzplätze`?

Vael said that his english sucks.   ,-)

He also say that during UEFA Cup Games the Waldastadion has only place for 48000 Fans. Because the blocks with standing supporters will be changed into a block with only seats.

Thx for the help Grafner, my english is good enough for a little bit smalltalk but not good enoug for such complex things like Standting supporters    

Tja Vael hab halt auch ein ganz geiles fieses Oxford English  
#
toon_craig schrieb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDUKbV2wIN8 (I think that just takes the words out of your mouth)

Best regards!  ,-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7SFNoievGk&mode=related&search=
#
toon_craig schrieb:
Rondoltieri schrieb:

Haha, too be very honest... I think the final result will be...

Newcastle 1-0 Frankfurt

Sibierski

Final resul, more possible:
Eintracht 1 (Takahara)
Newcastle 0
I wish a penalty at 1 minute to the end of the match with our samurai that sacks the ball   . If we will win (and we will win) maybe with a point with Fenerbahce will can pass to next round. But maybe a point with Newcastle could be enough but then we will must win in Turkey and it's not easy like Palermo teaches.  

Teilen