>

eintracht frankfurt - schalke 04

#
sas
#
hi, i'm a newcastle fan from singapore (a country in south-east asia) and i was certainly impressed by the fans from eintracht frankfurt. i watched the game against newcastle in the uefa cup on tele and the atmosphere was amazing.

i'll be in frankfurt on the 8th of december and would want to watch the game against schalke. however i seem to be having problems with the online ticketing system. are the tickets on sale yet?

i do not speak a word of german and i hope this forum would help me. thanks!

oh may i also ask for general advice and information for tourist. thanks once again.
#
You may order the ticket by Fax,
link: http://www.eintracht.de/english/about_eintracht/Bestellformular_engl_TK_0708.pdf
there are still tickets available. If you need some more info send me a private notice "PN" or ask here
#
toonfan17 schrieb:
hi, i'm a newcastle fan from singapore (a country in south-east asia)...........

#
toonfan17 schrieb:

oh may i also ask for general advice and information for tourist. thanks once again.

maybe, ask hier for more.
on the right, you find tel. + email.
http://www.frankfurt-tourismus.de/cms/tourismussuite/en/tourist_information_frankfurt/frankfurt_visitor_tourism_office.html
#
heya

you will need to hurry up get some tickets... most of the tickets are sold already

i think 48000 out of 51500 are sold, at least the online-ticketing told me that

if you want to buy your tickets online, have a look here... it may help you:

http://www.eintracht.de/meine_eintracht/forum/6/11128634/

and we know where singapore is, think that's what sgefan@hamid is loughing about
#
miraculix250 schrieb:
heya

you will need to hurry up get some tickets... most of the tickets are sold already

i think 48000 out of 51500 are sold, at least the online-ticketing told me that

if you want to buy your tickets online, have a look here... it may help you:

http://www.eintracht.de/meine_eintracht/forum/6/11128634/

and we know where singapore is, think that's what sgefan@hamid is loughing about

oh, i see... 51400 tickets out of 51500 are sold i think ...

if you dont get your tickets, try it here: http://www.eintracht.de/meine_eintracht/forum/10/

its a fan-sale... other fans, who have to many tickets or cant watch the game offer their tickets to other fans for the original price of the tickets
#
You will be impressed of the loud atmosphere if Jermaine Jones will play against us.
#
I think, til the 8th of december, Mr. Jones, will be injured once more and is not able to play against us....
#
Hello there, Toonfan:

Let me know if you need help to set-up your profile - I see a lot of people have logged-on to your profile but you don't have any information.  

I hope you were able to get tickets for the big game vs Schalke.  It will be a good one.  We call them FC Schalke 06 (not 04) since we beat them 6:0 in the Cup not too long ago.

Best regards,
DrZhivago[quote=toonfan17]hi, i'm a newcastle fan from singapore (a country in south-east asia) and i was certainly impressed by the fans from eintracht frankfurt. i watched the game against newcastle in the uefa cup on tele and the atmosphere was amazing.

i'll be in frankfurt on the 8th of december and would want to watch the game against schalke. however i seem to be having problems with the online ticketing system. are the tickets on sale yet?

i do not speak a word of german and i hope this forum would help me. thanks!

#
Wow..you live in Singapore..It is very close to China. Hi man, I live in China.
U are a fan of Newcaselt? hehe Piemier is also very exciting. I watched the game
about Frankfurt vs Schalke 04. The game is very exciting. We could get the victory, but we made some mistake in defence. It is very unluck for us
I hope we can get the victory in Next weekend ~!!
#
luyang schrieb:
Wow..you live in Singapore..It is very close to China. Hi man, I live in China.
U are a fan of Newcaselt? hehe Piemier is also very exciting. I watched the game
about Frankfurt vs Schalke 04. The game is very exciting. We could get the victory, but we made some mistake in defence. It is very unluck for us
I hope we can get the victory in Next weekend ~!!

We really should win the next game. Duisburg is not really in good condition, even if the have not lost the last two games. But it is time for our first three points away!
#
but we often have problems with the weaker teams... hope that we can get the 3points... hope that our support will be as strong as on saturday, wven if we play in duisburg.. in that case the team might be pushed to the first victory on foreign ground!
#

hehe  no team is perfect, such as AC,Barca,Bayer  
Though they are very famous and strong, they always have some problem.
But try hard is very important. Such a s  Madrid, the player often
get high money, but they are lack of the victory spirit
#
Sorry but Bayer is neither a foumous nor a strong team
#
foumous= famous  

Teilen