>

@foreign eagles: why Eintracht?

#
For me, I like Eintracht Frankfurt's unpredictability, and the fact that we always have the potential to hold our own against bigger clubs, as well as in Europe! I like the spirit that the players show.    Also, the fan atmosphere is very pleasant and enthusiastic (which is always a plus for me!).
#
Edinburgh_Hibs schrieb:
It was the passion of the fans that attracted us.  

I mind watching a video titled 'Eintracht Support SGE vs. Broendby' on youtube of the Westkurve in action and fancied a piece of that. Three of us booked up for the Eintracht v Schalke match in October and loved it, managed to stand on the terracing and had an absulute fantastic weekend.

Now that Hibs are out both cups there will be a few free weekends coming up, 3 of us looking to book up again in March or April.

it wasn´t the Westkurve, the Video you mean is at Brondby
#
FredSchaub schrieb:
Edinburgh_Hibs schrieb:
It was the passion of the fans that attracted us.  

I mind watching a video titled 'Eintracht Support SGE vs. Broendby' on youtube of the Westkurve in action and fancied a piece of that. Three of us booked up for the Eintracht v Schalke match in October and loved it, managed to stand on the terracing and had an absulute fantastic weekend.

Now that Hibs are out both cups there will be a few free weekends coming up, 3 of us looking to book up again in March or April.

it wasn´t the Westkurve, the Video you mean is at Brondby

No, you are wrong.

Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iS97D0Rkko

Teilen