>

fridays game 18th feb 2011

#
with our injury problems at the moment, jung and caio now on that injury list, is it time for Skibbe to change tatics?
i would like to see a 4 4 2 formation with banished amanatidus partenering gekas and ocs ans altintop on the wings to supply crosses. this 1 up front game is too predictable.  any other toughts?
#
I want to see 3 points no matter what. Even if it is through an offside goal an undeserved penalty kick
#
jona_m schrieb:
I want to see 3 points no matter what. Even if it is through an offside goal an undeserved penalty kick

i want to see us get a "goal" !!!! remember what they are? thats what we keep letting past us.  
#
Ah, yes a goal. Good old times, I remember.
#
How would you feel about an own goal? I honestly wouldn't care anymore, as long as we can snatch a win, that is.
#
Yanazar schrieb:
How would you feel about an own goal? I honestly wouldn't care anymore, as long as we can snatch a win, that is.  

as the old saying goes "A goal is a goal is a goal" so i dont care how it goes in once its in the RIGHT end.  
#
Again no goals. this is a bad streak.
#
Yanazar schrieb:

Russ tried one in Nuremberg. Result? Didn't work
#
Shlomo schrieb:
Yanazar schrieb:

Russ tried one in Nuremberg. Result? Didn't work  

No thanks to Nick  ,-)

Teilen