>

Goals

#
Whats a goal ?
#

#
a) A rectangular metal frame with a net. there's two of them on the pitch..

b) Something we concede.

c) Something we will hopefully score next saturday!
#
let me add to that:

d) Something we wish to achieve!
#
i could not stop laughing today. the ball just would not go in that white rectangular thing. i think stuttgart had a force shield in the 6yard box. but we gotta keep playing like we did for the last 20 today and we will get those GOALS flowing ,-)
#
irisheintrachtfan schrieb:
i could not stop laughing today. the ball just would not go in that white rectangular thing. i think stuttgart had a force shield in the 6yard box. but we gotta keep playing like we did for the last 20 today and we will get those GOALS flowing ,-)  

It was indeed quite humorous during the Stuttgart game, but it eventually stopped being funny this past weekend  :neutral-face
#
Ask Mainz.  

#
Morphium schrieb:
Ask Mainz.  

#
Yanazar schrieb:
irisheintrachtfan schrieb:

It was indeed quite humorous during the Stuttgart game, but it eventually stopped being funny this past weekend  :neutral-face  

It actually stopped being funny a loooong time ago
#
Never heard of it  
#
What is it?
I have never heard it before.
#
I have this strange feeling we might be headed for yet another goalless draw tomorrow  :neutral-face
#
SGE_Jonah schrieb:
What is it?
I have never heard it before.

What is a goal?
That´s a GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKMKQXVKjgg
#
73m+Tzvaellas+ball=GOAL
#
Nice one!  ,-)

Teilen