>

Matchday 1

#
Well matchday 1 is upon us and while the game is on during working hours here in Canada I will try to watch the webcast via BWIN as that appears to be my only option. The screen may be small and there is no commentary but it will have do to.

I'm hoping that the Eagles beat the odds and get promoted back into the Bundesliga 1 in their first attempt. Should be an interesting season.

A couple of questions:

Is there any radio commentary available in english?
What is the team budget?

Marc
#
khrbundesliga schrieb:

What is the team budget?

19 million Euros - much lower than last year but a lot higher than the other team budgets in 2. Bundesliga.

btw
http://www.eintracht.de/english/season/live_ticker/

Alex
#
Thanks for the information. How does that budget compare to the avg and high budget for Bundesliga 1? I'm curious to see how these numbers compare to sports in North America.

Internet-Team schrieb:
khrbundesliga schrieb:

What is the team budget?

19 million Euros - much lower than last year but a lot higher than the other team budgets in 2. Bundesliga.

btw
http://www.eintracht.de/english/season/live_ticker/

Alex
#
Wow, after the first half I thought it was deja-vu again for the end of last season. But they came back and showed some guts. So all in all a good win but far from where they want to be. The defence needs some work and they need to control the ball more.

The BWIN webcast was very good and even had english commentary.

Looking forward to next weeks game already  

Enjoy the weekend.
Marc
#
khrbundesliga schrieb:
Thanks for the information. How does that budget compare to the avg and high budget for Bundesliga 1? I'm curious to see how these numbers compare to sports in North America.

We had a 27-million-budget last year.

I couldn't find a (reliable) source for the "avg and high budget for Bundesliga 1". Some clubs don't even publish their (players)budget. (which is important: not to mix up the player-budget with the overall-budget)

I guess that our current budget compares to a low-average-Bundesliga-budget.
#
Dortmund used to have a team-budget a bit higher than average. They now went from 34 to 40 millions because they will play champions league. They have to publish everything because they are a stock company.

So average might be 30 in 1. Bundesliga. Bayern should have the highest budget by far - a lot higher than 40 millions.

Dresden in 2. Bundesliga has a budget of 4,5 millions, FSV Frankfurt is just a little bit higher - only because they got a big home game against Eintracht.

Concerning the business seats - I will be offline some days so please contact directly ticket@eintrachtfrankfurt.de

Alex

Teilen