>

a message from Swansea City fans

#
Gratz for the victory against United. Well Done.

greetz
#
Cheers,matey - life doesn,t get much better but praise from you SGE boys means a lot to me.Saw the game in our local "Kneipe", only 2,000 tickets given to us so couldn't get one.Never mind, MUFC keep all their tickets for people who have no idea about football and what passion really means.Much festivity here tonight which will be further blessed with mighty SGE's conquest of Berlin tonight.Good luck my friends and goodnight. ,-)
Welshman (pissed and happy)
#
Good start for a new season.
Even if it's "just" Manu. But of cause the new Manu buyed with Million...
Well done.
#
Nice one SGE.Always good to get that early first win.A good day for us all.
Onwards bravehearts
KTF
Welshman
#
oh boy, 10 more days to takeover the top of England  
make it the fourth consecutive victory!
#
too bad it didn't work out. But hey, third place should still be acceptable
#
Morning H.Sorry for delay in responding but I've been away on holiday and a bit busy.To be honest I never expected anything from Chelsea,they are too strong although for 30 mins we were the better side and could have gone 2 up.To lose at home to Southampton was worse but we are still 5th.Unbelievable!
At 2-0 down to Mainz I was a worried man but never forget Alexander the Great.What a servant Alex has been to SGE.
Adlerfox must be a very happy man with Leicester having spanked Manure 5-3 in one of the games of the season.Nice to see the rich boys being taught a lesson by football from the heart.
Keep in touch
Welshman
#
Hey welshman, I hope you enjoyed your holidays   We´re back at it, the Mainz game was incredible. Not only on the pitch but also on the terraces, we did everything we could to support the team and in the end it fortunately paid off.

Everytime I watch PremierLeague on Sky, I automatically check the results and the rank of Swansea. I wish you all the best, maybe EuroLeague will be a topic for you at the end of this season ?! I really hope so for you. Maybe we´re also gonna make it again, then I have no doubt that we will face each other at the group stage and its gonna be a big party   Welshman getting drunk in Frankfurt & adlerjunge getting drunk in Swansea, I really really cross fingers for both our teams, although Im also realistic and I know that this will be a tough season.

Enjoy your weekend my friend and, as always, keep the faith. So will I !  
#
5-3 v Man united was the greatest match ever seen at the new stadium. Much better than today 2-2 vs Burnley! Made me happier to see die Adler beat the goats of Koln 3-2 with zwei tore from the Fussballgott.  
#
Adlerjunge - great to hear from you again ! What a great start to the season by the mighty SGE and Superswans. Europe is what we want even though it puts a huge strain on small clubs like SCFC.I still dream of our clubs meeting.Last year was so close - 15 minutes away,those bloody Italians and Portuguese  
Keep in touch - we will all meet one day hopefully soon.
Adlerfox - we all love beating Manure.Make sure you get another 5 at their place -warum nicht ?
Are you coming down to us if so let me know.
All the best Adlers
KTH
Welshman
#
Hi Welshman

Normally I would be going to the match as Swansea is one of 5 EPL grounds I haven't been to yet. However I am flying back from holiday next Saturday so will have to be content with watching on TV.
#
Good luck against Leicester today! I suppose in order to not losing contact to the top of the table, you oughta win.
Concerning Frankfurt, we're to confront Stuttgart - that very club who stole our championship in '93 ... which has probably been the only chance in my lifetime.
So let's keep our fingers crossed mutually.
#
well at least you did it - congrats!
#
Hello H.6th in the table with an easy 3 points against Arsenal on Sunday.Can life get any better?
What a game that Stuttgart match was.It's always sickening when you come back from the brink of disaster only to be kicked right in the balls again.Very sad.
My birthday present this year from my wife is a trip to visit you boys in March/April.I have been very well behaved all year and so this is my reward!The only snag is she wants to come as well.I suppose it will be a sacrifice worth making

Your system on line for getting tickets seems straightforward enough but any advice will be much appreciated (especially from Adlerfox).
Sorry you missed the game Adlerfox.You did well but undone by two great goals from us.If I come to yours I'll let you know (no ambushes please)
KTH all
Welshman
#
well done  
#
JoeSkeleton schrieb:
well done    

well done indeed - perhaps the mighty eagle should take some football-lessons from his white cousin
#
Thanks lads.It was a great game played by two teams who love playing good football.There were seven yellow cards given which underlines the very poor reffing standards we all have to suffer.And this from Phil Dowd who is supposed to be one of the best in the country.Shamefull.
Don,t  let your spirits drop.You competed for 65 mins against the Bavarian Circus Company so many reasons to be proud.
Have a good international break my friends and good luck to your country (apart from Adlerfoxs' of course) ,-)
KTH
Welshman
#
welshman schrieb:
Your system on line for getting tickets seems straightforward enough but any advice will be much appreciated (especially from Adlerfox).

This guide might help (hopefully): http://www.eintracht.de/english/tickets/how_to_order_tickets/
#
EF-Online-Redaktion-JSä schrieb:
welshman schrieb:

This guide might help (hopefully): http://www.eintracht.de/english/tickets/how_to_order_tickets/

If you still have any further question feel free to ask. I would love to help you folks. But in general I would like to know which games you are interested. PN me I think I can also organize something =) !
#
Thanks for the links boys.We will be coming over on the 18th April for the B.M'gladbach game !!! I tried this morning to buy the tickets but it appears that I can't do this yet.Is this correct ? If so when is the earliest I can get them inorder to arrange flights and hotel? Sorry to be a pain in the arse but any advice will be very welcome and will result in the first beer being on me. I am very excited  
Great result yesterday against BM too - it's got to be an omen.Isn't Marc Stendera only a youngster? One for the future, perhaps a second Pirmin Schwegler.
Keep in touch
Welshman  

Teilen