>

a message from Swansea City fans

#
Good morning welshman,

Ticket sales for the game SGE : BMG start Dec.5th / 07:00 am.
Members of Eintracht Frankfurt can order Tickets between Dec 2nd and Dec 4th, perhaps You will want to get in touch with someone to order Tickets for you during that period.

Please note that this game is not scheduled yet. Any day between April 17th and 19th ist possible. The exact date and time will be announced sometime around Dec 18th (cw 51/2014)

Greetings,

littlecrow

(sorry about my poor english)
#
May I can ask where exactly from Wales you guys come from ?
#
Thanks Littlecrow - you're a star. I will sort out the tickets on-line on the 5th Dec without fail and then organize flights. We are coming over from the Friday to the Monday so that we can get in the game and the sights of you beautiful city. I can't wait.
Nothing wrong with your English it's certainly a long way ahead of my German.
GxOffmodd - I live now just outside Brecon,about 35 miles from Swansea but originally from the Amman Valley which is a short trip only over the mountain to Swansea. Do you know Wales at all?
Keep in touch and once again many thanks
Welshman
#
welshman schrieb:
Thanks Littlecrow - you're a star. I will sort out the tickets on-line on the 5th Dec without fail and then organize flights. We are coming over from the Friday to the Monday so that we can get in the game and the sights of you beautiful city. I can't wait.
Nothing wrong with your English it's certainly a long way ahead of my German.
GxOffmodd - I live now just outside Brecon,about 35 miles from Swansea but originally from the Amman Valley which is a short trip only over the mountain to Swansea. Do you know Wales at all?
Keep in touch and once again many thanks
Welshman

Too be honest, I was once in Bangor at the Uni to visit a mate. Besides that is my knowledge about Wales poor. Besides that.. my boss at my internshipt is a welshman He is an absolute Swansea Fan I mean, die heart swansea so .. =) thats all
#
Congratulations boys on an outstanding result. I must be honest and confess I would have settled for a draw before the start. Just goes to show I know nothing
Schaaf seems to be getting the best out of the whole squad and breathing new life into the lads.
Once again well done and on to Europe next season.
KTH
Welshman
#
thanks mate, it's been quite a relief beating Dortmund, especially here in Borussia Dortmund-territory. Our game really has developed lately, so let's hope things keep rolling.
By the way: here's a little encomium on our player AMFG
#
Thanks H a good read.I have spent 2 hours trying to order tickets for the BM game on line this morning.I can't get past the registration process.The game will be over by the time I register.I will try again
Welshman
#
Boys and girls the Welshman is proud to announce he holds in his hands two tickets for SGE v B M'gladbach.To be exact Block 43L !!! We arrive on the Thursday and return on the Monday.What a birthday present from the wife (she isn't all bad)
Can someone help with the "Kombiticket".I think this is the travel ticket to get us to the ground but I have been able to print off one ticket only.Is this sufficient for the two of us or do I need to somehow get another?Any help will be much welcomed.
I am very thrilled that after so many years I will at last get to seeing the mighty SGE.I hope also that we can arrange to meet as many of you as possible and enjoy a few drinks together.  
Good hunting tomorrow and keep in touch
Welshman (very happy)
#
Hi Welshman, glad to hear that you made it at all.

On each of the tickets is a code for the kombiticket just use the other one, for the secound one.

Enjoy your trip
#
Hello comrades.SCFC not having the best of times at the moment but 10 more points and we're safe.No Europe next year by the look of it.Never mind I have my visit to your hunting ground in April and that is going to be special.Sorry I haven,t been in touch but have had some family problems .
KTF Frankfurters
Welshman
#
Hello welshman,

hope the family problems are solved and everyone is happy.
I am sure to speak for all of us when i say that we are looking forward to your visit.

It´s good to hear from you!

Greets

littlecrow
#
Thanks littlecrow I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys as well.We arrive early on Thursday morning (9.30 am) and we have booked in at the Mercure Kaiserhof for three nights so plenty of time to enjoy your city's drinking establishments.I think the hotel is close to the city centre so that will be very convenient.Best place to meet on the day of the game will be much appreciated - good local beer absolutely essential
Unfortunately after a long illness my father died recently and so football has had to take a back seat for a while.But things are gradually getting back to normal with our trip to Frankfurt enabling us to look forward to something special.
Keep in touch
KTF
Welshman
#
Im very sorry to hear about your loss, my friend. I hope you will "get back to normality" soon, even though this is of course easier said than done. Losing family members and loved ones is tough, but always keep in mind that he´s in a much better place right now. And yeah, I really do believe that.

The Mercure Kaiserhof is right next to the Hauptbahnhof (Kaiserstraße), so you will be able to go wherever you want real quick by bus/train or cab. On matchday, just stick to all the other Eintracht-supporters that you´re gonna see around the Hauptbahnhof and you will be okay. Also I would really like to meet up for a beer or two, so we should stay in touch   Tomorrow Im gonna be in Freiburg, after a long time without the Eintracht Im already very excited and cant wait until tomorrow.

Enjoy your weekend my friend and, as always, keep the faith.
#
I am sorry to hear about your loss, my sincere condolences.
May you find what you need when you need it, comfort, friends and time to yourself.
Please extend my greetings to your family, i hope everyone finds a way to deal with their grief.

Looking forward to your visit to Frankfurt might help, some sort of normal life and everyday stuff always helps dealing with events that otherwise shake one´s world.

KTF

littlecrow
#
Thanks lads,that means a lot.See you in April.
Welshman
#
Sorry to hear about your loss Welshman.

It is with great excitement that last week my tickets arrived for the game in Koln on the 8th March. We have 4 English Adler fans sitting next to the away section and will be cheering on the boys to a victory. If anyone else wants to join us for a beer in Koln over the weekend they would be most welcome
#
Thanks Adlerfox.Have a good trip and best of luck today against EFC.My neighbours "support" Everton and hate the fact we are well above them so believe me I will be a Fox for a day today.They have never been to Goodison Park so it always amuses me that they profess love for a team they actually do nothing to support.Tossers I say
Great result for us yesterday in a very good match.Van Gaal isn't a very good loser but hey 6pts doesn't lie.
Awful reult for SGE nothing seems to be going right since Xmas.Hope for improvement v Koln and B M'bach
Best wishes all
KTH
Welshman
#
How was your trip Adlerfox ? Any advice for me for next month ? Shame about the result - is there any cause for concern at this stage?Certainly the table is not looking too healthy at the moment.
Regards
Welshman
#
Hi Welshman,

It was a good trip, however it was not a good result. Terrible defending from die Adler spoiled a good match. The highlight was being in the Frankfurt fans section next to the away end which was full of loud Adler fans. I have some nice pictures which I will put on here if I can work out how to do it!
#
Glad you had a good time AF.You were robbed at The Lane.The problem we "lesser" clubs have is playing against 12 every Saturday ie the opposition and the ref.It's a disgrace and is getting worse.I am no egg chaser but we can certainly learn alot from their reffing.
My trip is now only around the corner and I can,t wait.There seems to be a lack of feedback on where to drink before the game and the best atmosphere.Any thoughts Adlerfox or anyone else for that matter?
KTF
Welshman

Teilen