>

Das schreibt Internazionale

#
Ich fand den Elfer gar nicht so schlecht. Platziert und fest geschossen, aber eben auch gut gehalten.
#
Rhaegar79 schrieb:

Ich fand den Elfer gar nicht so schlecht. Platziert und fest geschossen, aber eben auch gut gehalten.

Er war vor allem schlecht gepfiffen ...
#
Herrscht eigentlich Ruhe auf den italienischen Kanälen oder schreiben die sich langsam warm?
#
Yeah, Frankfurt play with intensity and press aggressively, their front 3 are having very good season.
For me this is sort of even contest with Inter slight favorites to qualify.

Reading this thread you get the impression that we are playing against fucking Barcelona.
Jesus, calm down.

We are fuxking inter!!! Since when we have become a club that’s scared of Eintracht fuxking Frankfurt!!!
Up until few years ago they were in second division or struggling to stay in bundesliga 1, and we’re here shitting our pants of their “super attack”....Grow some fuxking balls...Rebic sucks! Idk who Haller is...and this Jovic guy we make him to be some second coming of fucking Ronaldo. Jeez

Need an away goal at all costs.

Keeping a clean sheet in this one is gonna be more difficult than winning the game completely

well leicester came from nothing and won freaken EPL, and i dont think someone is scared here, just aware of our situation and theirs ability to score

If we play half decent we'll beat this club. Eintracht fucking Frankfurt, I mean come on. Scariest front three in Europe? Scariest front three I've never even heard about they mean.

Unfortunately playing half decent is a challenge for us, but let's hope we can do it this time. Only throphy we could still win this season. :')

exactly. It's not wrong to highlight opponent's strengths and weaknesses, doesn't mean Inter is scared or shitting bricks.
Good that players and staff won't have same "fucking frankfurt" mentality.

seems like Rebic is out for our match?

+1. Only respect for frankfurt but the only ones we should fear is ourselves

I honestly think it's 55% for them and 45% us. So that's my surprise of seeing all online betting so in favor of us

Will you be one of the ones shouting Spalletti Out when we inevitably lose the tie and are dominated by them cause they play really good football but they are "Only Frankfurt"

I honestly haven't watched Bundesliga so I can't really comment how good their defence is. It might be more open game if they don't play like most of the clubs play against us in Serie A (tight defending). I just feel their aggressive pressing and straightforward attacking might be poison to us.
Maybe I have too much bias to this and put those bets happily because the odds were pretty good at the time. Bias in the sense that I feel Inter is just crumbling too much when opponents put pressure and they know how to defend as a team. That might be something completely else with Einracht (the defending part).

You’re terrible at paraphrasing.
My point was, reading some fifs comments about Eintracht, you get a feeling, like someone else said earlier, that were fucking playing Barca or Man city.
I don’t like the somber attitude at all when some of you talk about Eintracht.
Respect them, sure....give them too much respect, HELL NO!
Someone mentioned Leicester, does it looks like Eintracht gonna win the Bundesliga? Nope. Does it look like they’re lightening the Bundesliga on fire?? Again, No.
So idk how Eintracht is comparable to Leicester.
DAMN RIGHT GROW SUM NUTZZZ!!!

Yea, after all we were able to beat Vienna 1-0 with Lautaro's penalty on our away game so we should be able to at least snatch a draw here.

https://youtu.be/uCqCkqEyxtk

Short vid I recorded when chatting to a couple of friends about
this fixture.
Drop a like and share/sub if you enjoy any of the content. Cheers guys.
I think we lose this leg btw. Club is looking shook as fuck.

gotta avoid losing entire matchup in first leg. we need to be defensively sound

Eintracht Frankfurt's home results at Europa League this season:

4-1 win against Lazio
4-1 win against Shakhtar Donetsk
4-0 win against Marseille
2-0 win against Apollon Limassol

I am a little bit worried, specially with Nianggolan's injury.

Is Nainggolan injured? Well, that's a major issue

I guess we will play with 5 at the back or something because of 9golan injury.

Cedric-Dumbo-Skriniar-De Vrij-Asamoah
Vecino-Brozo
Politano-Lautaro-Perisic

Shitty lineup anyway, but can be worst with Candreva.

All in for Eintracht @2.33 . Confirmed

I don’t expect anything from this game tbh. The line up for this game will be worse then the one which lost to Cagliari.

lol no Icardi, Keita, Nainnggolan, Dalbert, Gagliardini and Mario. Yeah we're fucked.
Get ready for the dynamic duo of Valero and Vecino bois

#
Natiwillmit schrieb:

We are fuxking inter!!! Since when we have become a club that’s scared of Eintracht fuxking Frankfurt!!!
Up until few years ago they were in second division or struggling to stay in bundesliga 1, and we’re here shitting our pants of their “super attack”....Grow some fuxking balls...Rebic sucks! Idk who Haller is...and this Jovic guy we make him to be some second coming of fucking Ronaldo. Jeez

Dem sind wahrscheinlich  inzwischen die Eier auch aus der Hose gefallen. This is Frankfurt! And we fucked Inter.
#
Natiwillmit schrieb:

Dem sind wahrscheinlich  inzwischen die Eier auch aus der Hose gefallen. This is Frankfurt! And we fucked Inter.
#
Was willst du denn mit Inter? Das ist nicht unser Niveau. Die könnten froh sein, dass sie nur 1:0 verloren haben. 4:0 wäre verdient gewesen. Aber genug von so zweitklassigen Ligen wie der Serie A
#
Freue mich schon auf den "was schreiben die anderen" Thread. Ich habe im Bayern-Forum und im Schalke-Forum gelesen. Die feiern uns wirklich. Schon krass.
#
Hertha

Und ***Überraschung*** GENAU DADURCH gewinnt die Eintracht Image und neue Sympathisanten. Ich werde jetzt nicht zum Ultra, aber denen kann man doch nur die Daumen drücken und sich auf deren nächste EL-Galas freuen.
[…] Komisch nur, dass neutrale Fußballfans alle EIntrachtfieber haben aber noch nie Herthafieber hatten.

Erinnert mich ein bisschen an KloppFussball. Volle-Pulle-Offensivfussball mit extrem hohen Aussenverteidigern. Gefällt mir sehr gut.

Da kann/muss man neidisch werden.
2016 noch Relegation gespielt und heute im 1/4 Finale der EL.
Ach ja: Trotz der "unglaublichen Zusatzbelastung" in der EL noch deutlich vor uns in der Tabelle (Punkte mäßig).....
Da kann man mal sehen, was mit Mut und gutem intelligentem Personal so alles geht.

Frankfurt zeigt wie toll die Europa-League sein kann. Natürlich hatten sie eine tolle Gruppenauslosung aber sie sind auch dort schon jedes Spiel wie ein Fest angegangen.
#
Inter zerfleischt sich hauptsächlich selbst (und das ziemlich umfassend), das hier aber ganz lustig:

- Wie kommt es, dass Trapp Italienisch spricht?
- Vielleicht kennt er etwas, das unseren Helden unbekannt ist: Engagement und der Wunsch, sich zu verbessern.

Teilen