>

So schießen die gunners NACH dem Spiel

#
Allgemein ist man not amused in Arsenals Fan-Welt:

how the hell have we fallen from our heights a few years ago to this. sad to see.

Our last height was 2006, 13 years ago man, its just been downwards since then.

This is the worst midfield i have ever seen in my 25 years as a Arsenal fan. None of our midfielders are even near even top class, level and while i like and appreciate kids like Willock, Saka etc.. they are championship level players.

Just because we are Arsenal, doesn't mean we are top 6 quality. We are a poor quality side with two world level strikers a quality first choice keeper then that's it. The rest of the team is average.

Mustafi out for the next game - Thank Christ for that

Months arguing back and forth about this clown of a manager. Hopefully it all ends tonight. It's impossible to justify the nonsense and he better get the boot by the weekend.

Frankfurt bossing us by game management lol.

You know whats funny. - Arsene Wenger came from Japan to Arsenal and now a japanese is ending his successor's time at Arsenal.

good bye unai

Making Frankfurt look like Ajax ffs lol

Awful 2nd half. Just awful.

New manager will face the exavt same problems in 12 months' time. Squad is full of losers.

Emery walking the plank

Tierney, Auba and Callum only ones walking the grounds clapping the fans.
Xhaka busy laughing and hugging Frankfurt players.
Maybe we need a few more English players, we need some local pride in this squad.

We are more likely to be in a relegation battle than top 6 side next year.
We are a mid table side right now. And will finish midtable this season unless signings are made in our midfield.

I'm so annoyed. Especially watching Ziyech this season who wanted to come but we didn't sign him.
This team is devoid of creative players and quality.

It's devoid of leadership.

We def need new players. But we need a man with an identity. This is just shambles. I don't enjoy watching a grown man fail and booed out of a building like the enemy. All signs point to our only constant in this. The serial losers that are the kroenkes. We were sold to these dick heads and they have turned us into a fake big club. Won't sack a manager because of his 6m release clause? Is this fuckin Newcastle ?
#

how the hell have we fallen from our heights a few years ago to this. sad to see.

This is the worst midfield i have ever seen in my 25 years as a Arsenal fan. None of our midfielders are even near even top class, level and while i like and appreciate kids like Willock, Saka etc.. they are championship level players.

Just because we are Arsenal, doesn't mean we are top 6 quality. We are a poor quality side with two world level strikers a quality first choice keeper then that's it. The rest of the team is average.

Months arguing back and forth about this clown of a manager. Hopefully it all ends tonight. It's impossible to justify the nonsense and he better get the boot by the weekend.

You know whats funny. - Arsene Wenger came from Japan to Arsenal and now a japanese is ending his successor's time at Arsenal.

good bye unai

New manager will face the exavt same problems in 12 months' time. Squad is full of losers.

Emery walking the plank

Maybe we need a few more English players, we need some local pride in this squad.

We are a mid table side right now. And will finish midtable this season unless signings are made in our midfield.

I'm so annoyed. Especially watching Ziyech this season who wanted to come but we didn't sign him.

We def need new players. But we need a man with an identity. This is just shambles. I don't enjoy watching a grown man fail and booed out of a building like the enemy. All signs point to our only constant in this. The serial losers that are the kroenkes. We were sold to these dick heads and they have turned us into a fake big club. Won't sack a manager because of his 6m release clause? Is this fuckin Newcastle ?
#
Danke.
#

good bye unai

Emery walking the plank

#
clakir schrieb:

Is this fuckin Newcastle ?

#

good bye unai

Emery walking the plank

#
clakir schrieb:

Anscheinend gibt es bei denen auch potentielle AfD Wähler...
#
clakir schrieb:

#
vonNachtmahr1982 schrieb:

clakir schrieb:

Brexit-Befürworter sind deutschen AfD-Wählern in ihrer Denkweise und Haltung sehr ähnlich.
#
vonNachtmahr1982 schrieb:

clakir schrieb:

Brexit-Befürworter sind deutschen AfD-Wählern in ihrer Denkweise und Haltung sehr ähnlich.
#
"disgraceful that the club allowed Germans into club zone and upper stand, and not one **** was given.
Got proper pissed and argued stewards, but all they had was laughs. Same thing around the stadium.
Words can't describe the disappointment at the club no more"

"Where's the disgrace? The Emirates is a soulless ****house of a stadium in terms of support and its not like the Frankfurt support occupied seats that would've been Arsenal fans sitting in.

If anything they should be applauded. Stadium ban and they still travel in thousands, paying loads for exec boxes even registering as Arsenal members so they could get in the ground. Our support seems to be either part of the prawn sandwich brigade or busy acting like complete ****ing idiots on social media hoping for a retweet by Auba or whoever. And to top it off both parts of the support feel Europa is beneath the club as if we had some divine right to the CL where we've been abused for ages anyway.

If you want to be mad at someone be mad at the club for letting us deteriorate to this while charging the highest ticket prices in the world or at the blud fam dickheads adding to the toxic environment at the club. Not the supporters of another club who came in numbers despite a bullshit call by UEFA"

Quelle: https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/uel-arsenal-v-eintracht-frankfurt-november-28-20-00-gmt-bt-sport.33998/page-61
#
Wundert mich nicht was die da schreiben. Ähnlich wie Milan (grüße an Ante) ist Arsenal ein Club der oft in irgendwelchen Erinnerungen hängt. Das die Realität aktuell eine andere ist, sehen dort viele nicht. Klar, die waren letztes Jahr im EL Finale. Davor hatten sie aber auch nicht wirklich große Gegner.

Der Club hängt schon seit 10 Jahren seinen Ansprüchen hinterher, und so schnell wird sich das auch nicht ändern.
#
"disgraceful that the club allowed Germans into club zone and upper stand, and not one **** was given.
Got proper pissed and argued stewards, but all they had was laughs. Same thing around the stadium.
Words can't describe the disappointment at the club no more"

"Where's the disgrace? The Emirates is a soulless ****house of a stadium in terms of support and its not like the Frankfurt support occupied seats that would've been Arsenal fans sitting in.

If anything they should be applauded. Stadium ban and they still travel in thousands, paying loads for exec boxes even registering as Arsenal members so they could get in the ground. Our support seems to be either part of the prawn sandwich brigade or busy acting like complete ****ing idiots on social media hoping for a retweet by Auba or whoever. And to top it off both parts of the support feel Europa is beneath the club as if we had some divine right to the CL where we've been abused for ages anyway.

If you want to be mad at someone be mad at the club for letting us deteriorate to this while charging the highest ticket prices in the world or at the blud fam dickheads adding to the toxic environment at the club. Not the supporters of another club who came in numbers despite a bullshit call by UEFA"

Quelle: https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/uel-arsenal-v-eintracht-frankfurt-november-28-20-00-gmt-bt-sport.33998/page-61
#
Wow, sehr eindrucksvoll, das zu lesen!
#

good bye unai

Emery walking the plank

#

Ok, dem Mann konnte geholfen werden, noch vor dem Wochenende ...
Aber einen Trainer, der mit eine Mannschaft wie Sevilla FC dreimal hintereinander die EL gewonnen hat, als Clown zu bezeichnen, ich weiß ja nicht; reicht doch, wenn man sagt, dass es nach der langen Zeit mit Arsene Wenger einfach nicht gepasst hat ...
#
Arsenal gestern wieder nur Unentschieden beim Vorletzten Norwich.
#
#
Das relativiert unseren Sieg...

Wir steigen ab!
#

Wir steigen ab!
#
JayPeg schrieb:

Darum ging es vermutlich nicht.

Die kommen halt einfach nicht in die Pötte. Dem Freddi wünsche ich, daß er Erfolg haben wird. Er war in seiner Zeit bei Arsenal ein klasse Fußballer und als Teil der Invincibles dort ohnehin unsterblich.
#
#
Basaltkopp schrieb:

ACHTUNG!
Dies ist nur eine Information und hat mit unserem Spiel am Donnerstag nicht das geringste zu tun!
#
Basaltkopp schrieb:

ACHTUNG!
Dies ist nur eine Information und hat mit unserem Spiel am Donnerstag nicht das geringste zu tun!
#
Habe ich auch nicht anderes gelesen. Mein Smilie am Ende sollte meinen Beitrag auch als ironisch markieren und nicht dich angreifen. Also alles gut!
Nur die zählt!

Teilen