>

Who is a Frankfort-Fan and was never here?

#
Ick bin ein Börlina

#
Is ya ne großartige Idee "Frankfurt" mit "Frankfort" zu übersetzen.  
#
I think to be one of the few Italian Eintracht supporter, but I'm never been in Germany (once when I was going to Salzburg last year I entered in the south of Germany for a hour to make a short way). So I'm never been in Frankfurt but one day I want to go in Frankfurt 'cos it seems to me a beautiful city after to have seen it so much times in the TV series Ein Fall Für Zwei .
Was Joseph Matula an Eintracht supporter too?
#
Hi all,
I am a fan from Slovakia,

but from september I am a student at Darmstadt.

My german language is not so good but if it is not aproblem I will to join you soon

hrocho
#
Prof.Ball schrieb:
Hi Guys, this is a one of my first english-written threads, = sorry about my language.

What I  want to know is who is a fan and had never lived here?

Thx for answers and Greetz in all the World!

ähh, where ?
#
Hey you Frankfurt fans out there,

I would like to know why you have become a Frunkfurt supporter? Of course I like Frankfurt, but I was born and raised nearby Frankfurt, so no wonder that I have become a Frankfurt fan. How a about you? What are your reasons? Especially, if you have never been Frankfurt or even in Germany....
#
I'm become an Eintracht supporter following some higlights matches on an italian TV program called Settimana Gol that showed all the goals from european championships. After by a friend, I started to know something more about EF with a PC Game, Championship manager for example its players like Weber, Kutschera, Nikolov and Zampach. Then after the promotion in 1.Bundesliga in 1998-99 I could follow the Eagles by a italian weekly magazine Guerin Sportivo, that spoke about all the european championships. Then in a big fair near my town I found the beautiful shirt of Eintracht in the season 1995-1996, the yellow sponsered by Tetrapack and right away I bought it and made put on it the number 8 of our captain Ralf Weber (I couldn't put on it the number of my favourite player of that period Ansgar Brinkmann -32-). After some years, around the 2000, I started to search more information on internet and from that time I followed EF by its official site. Where I work, a girl that is a supporter of Real Madrid (like me) and UC Sampdoria thinks I'm crazy 'cos, for her, I'm the only one in Italy who is an Eintracht supporter, but probably what she says, it's true. Now I wish that some italian tv station can broadcast the match against Palermo so for the first time in my life I could see Eintracht live on TV.
#
I have never lived in Frankfurt but I'm a Frankfurt-Fan............
#
"Wir komm aus Hessen!...Wir komm aus Frankfurt!...und undere Scheisse MÜST Ihr Fressen!"

Newcastle, Palermo, Istanbul....in 2 months Europe ( thank god Turkey is not a member) will realise that Frankfurt is back in full force. You wont stop us! Our team....our motivation and our support are superior!

Viva EINTRACHT FRAUNKFURT

Greetings from Sao Paolo !
#
even tho i appreciate your enthusiasm, i can`t see that we are superior, nor i can support the "thank god turkey is not a member of eu" phrase.

and the song you mentioned isn`t correct either:
"wir sind aus frankfurt, wir sind aus hessen, und was wir scheissen müsst ihr fressen !"

greetings to all foreign visitors and fans, great to have you around.
#
total bescheuertes topic!
#
Rondoltieri schrieb:

Was Joseph Matula an Eintracht supporter too?

Yes, he sill is!

Teilen