>

Top 4 Teams this year in Bundesliga 2 Fighting for Promotion

#
I'm going to assume that Eintracht is going to be in the top 4 this year fighting for promotion, well because they have to to, right? So my question is who are the other teams that will be at the top of the table fighting it out with them?

Thanks
Marc
#
I think there are Duisburg, St.Pauli, Fürth and Karlsruhe
#
The first one to name would probably be Fürth. They came in worse then 6th place only once during the last 7 seasons.
In addition the usual suspects are Bochum and Duisburg - and don't forget St.Pauli.
I guess that there'll also be a team involved which you would expect to be in the mid-table. Like Düsseldorf or Aachen.
I really don't know and it seems to become a tight competition...

#
Eintracht Frankfurt is my favorite for the Bundesliga. I assume Düsseldorf, Fürth, St. Pauli and Bochum. But it's really difficult to say it now. Maybe after 5 or more games you may know who might go up.
#
Bochum, Fürth and ?
#
Given the resources that Eintracht have been investing for this season, there shouldn't be any 'fighting' involved for us. We have a squad that is clearly superior to those of our rivals and, by the looks of things, are still going to get around 40,000 per game (Pauli excepted, thanks DFB ). We should finish top by six to eight points.

The teams fighting for second and third place - Bochum, Pauli, Duisburg, Fürth, Düsseldorf. Although we all know that Fürth will finish fourth, as usual  
#
I suspect that E. Frankfurt, Bochum, Fürth, Dusseldorf and maybe Brunswick?, have the best chances to  promote into the 1.Bundesliga.
Frankfurt has the highest budget, round about 19.Million Euro. In addition the players of Frankfurt, could also play in 1.Bundesliga.
Our economic target, must be : Promotion. If we are a year longer in the 2.Bundesliga, does that mean for us a financial crisis. I think the best examples are 1860 Munich  and Rostock.
Fürth had good chances to promotion last season and in this season they have brought powerful reinforcements. Especially, the Canadian Olivier Occean will score many goals. He moved from the Eintracht rival Offenbach, to Furth.
The last game they won easily against Union Berlin.
Bochum was last season on a relegation place. Unfortunately they have lost quite unsuccessfully against Gladbach.  With our old coach Friedhelm Funkel, they have a trainer with many experiences.

Teilen