>

Fan Club in the US???

#
Is anyone interested in beginning another Frankfurt fan club in the USA? Please let me know as soon as possible. THANKS AND GO EINTRACHT!!!
#
Ich wunsche das!!!!

Would love to participate.....    
#
Thats great.. We need a couple more people though... Any friends you have in the US that are SGE fans.. get them to reply... Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the Sunday game because I live in Buffalo...
#
I have another friend in Richmond, VA that I am slowly turning into an eagles fan so that is three.  I will always be on the look out!

Europa wir kommen.....
#
That is awesome!! I have also slowly converted several "soccer fans" into becoming great SGE fans... I am really looking forward to this fan club.. It would be great for the club..
#
i am american and i live in hessen i attend a few games and i am always on the west kurve i would love to represent the fan club in person just give me some ideas and i will try to make it happen as far as banners or so
#
I'm in Michigan, but why not? What do you have in mind?
#
Ok sounds great.. I am still in the process of working out all the details with the club.. Any questions, comments, ideas please feel free to let me know.. This is going to be great.. Anyone else still interested let me know as soon as possible.. Thank you
#
I have a spreadsheet that I create after every game, includes player and team stats and also a tracking chart to indicate there progress in relation to qualifying for Europe.  You might be able to use that, if interested.
#
whats the name of the Fan Club?
#
If your plans are about to be realized, please contact me and I will mention it in the newsletter.

Yours,

Alex
#
tOp1x:

I do not have an official name yet for the club, but was thinking USAdlers... any ideas?

Everyone:

Anyone who wants to become a part of the fan club.. I would like to hear any ideas.. and information will be needed from each fan who would like to join.. name and address... Thanks

CJ
#
Prior to getting a name you should think about a couple of things.  Firstly who do you want in the club, i.e. only Americans or people that live here.  If the later,  I think that we should post a note on the German Language site to get  some more people as I am sure that there are more people there than on the english site.  I would love to help as I have been wanting to do this for quite a while but there was never any interest till now.  Thanks to this site we now have a forum to discuss.  
#
Sorry but we might want to contact the Internet Team to see if there is a formal process to start a fan club.  If we do this we should do this right the first time.
#
Good point. I have already contacted Internet-Team and have also contacted the fanabteilung from which I acquired the necessary paperwork needed to fill out. When I get all the other necessary information I will let everyone know. For now, I think we should just get any ideas (name of club, things to do, website ideas, etc.) and I will try and answer any other questions anyone has. After we are officially a club, we can answer other questions, and begin other things. I have also started a forum under fans and fan clubs in the German forum. As far as I am concerned, I think anyone should be able to be a member of the fan club. I am currently writing all the plans and ideas down and hopefully later tonight I can post all the ideas. Alex from the Internet-Team has also been so kind as to give us some marketing in the English newsletter to help access all the english speaking fans who do not visit the website forums. Please contact me Email: SGEanhaenger@aol.com, AOL Instant Messaging: SGEanhaenger, or just leave a message here.. Thank you so much.. This is going to be great!!!
#
Adler252:

How many games do you attend? That would be great to hang banners or something along those lines. It might be a little bit before we get this started and running but thats a great idea. Keep the ideas flowing.
#
Here it is! These are the intentions I had on running this fan club.. Anyone please send anything you have to add or say about it. Thanks!!!

I have written a little about the fan club, hopefully this will explain things a little more clearly. The intended fan club will be an EFC and represented at some of the Eintracht games, through banners and signs. The name looks like it will be USAdlers. Through membership support, the fan club hopes to start its own website and provide up-to-date information about Eintracht Frankfurt (in English). This site will be updated several times a week with news, stats, and other information. It will be one of the few websites with English news about the Bundesliga. As the club grows, the more times it will be updated per week. The website will be run by several people who have experience in web-site design and know what they are doing. Also available on the website will be forums, for all members to discuss matters regarding Bundesliga, the fan club, activities, etc. Membership will have a yearly fee, which will keep the website running. The amount is undisclosed as we are still financially discussing terms. Rewards for signing up are given to all members. In mind were fan club t-shirts, as well as other items. Anyone who has any questions, comments, ideas, or any other information they would like to share, Please contact Christopher "CJ" Zitterbart, at any of the following: Email: SGEanhaenger@aol.com, AOL instant messaging: SGEanhaenger, CJ24 at the Eintracht official website, or CJ24 at ICQ. Anyone is welcome!!! This club has great intentions and cannot fully operate without the full support of members. Thank you and GO EINTRACHT!!! ,-)

Let me know what you think!!!
#
Eintrachtami:

I would love to look at the spreadsheet you have.
#
Ok.. We have just about everything figured out... We need at least 5 members to get started.. If you would like to become a member it will be $30 a year. This price may seem high to most, but this fan club has high expectations and we will be able to get a lot of stuff done. It is an average price considering the prices of other fan club memberships. Fans who are willing to become members, please send a personal message to CJ24, or any of the other contacts in the above thread. Thank you.

CJ
#
Info needed in the message is Name (first and last), Birthdate, City where you live, Country where you live, favorite player, telephone number, known languages, and shirt size. Thanks

CJ

Teilen