>

Fan Club in the US???

#
I already proudly fly my Eintracht flag in front of my house in New Jersey!!!!  Very excited to hear of Rico Clark's signing as I followed him when he played here for the NY team (then the Metrostars now Red Bulls) and was disappointed when he went to play for the Houston Dynamo (where the team then went on to win several titles).
#
We have even supporters in the US?? Wooow, I am really impressed!!

You guys rock, and I know, that Clark will do the same for us!!

Forza SGE!!
#
Haven't read the entire thread but I'm very interested in a US-Eintracht supporters group.

I lived near Frankfurt from 1991 to 1995 before coming home to LA.

My daughter still lives in Rodenbach and is coming to visit in March.
#
So, uhm... Any updates so far?
#
We are setting up a homepage right now and working on our structure At the mid or end of february we are ready with everything I guess
#
Woo hoo!!!
#
Please let us know what is going on!  
#
Is there an update already? How many might be joining? Keep me posted.

I will be in Germany on Business in March and attend the match against Schalke, let me know if anybody needs something from there to be brought back to the US.
#
Hey guys,

we are about 15-20 members all over the US right now. We just trying to get all the membership applications together, so that we can set up the homepage and the official application as an EFC and so on...

If something new happens, I will let you know guys

Cheers from NY, Denis.

PS. Hier schneits wie Sau
#
I would love to join the US Frankfurt Fanclub but it seems like it's not getting any traction here.  I live in St. Louis, Missouri. How about starting a Facebook group first and attempting to get conversations going there?
#
what about EFC Pazifik?
https://www.facebook.com/EintrachtFrankfurtUsa?fref=ts

maybe you can join them
#
I'm in Michigan, but why not? What do you have in mind?
#
I'm from Michigan too. What are of Michigan? I'm from the Detroit area.

Teilen