>

a message from Swansea City fans

#
welshman - your hint regarding Kings at Swansea FC was picked up

http://www.eintracht.de/english/news/38273/
#
SR, I,m flattered! This is obviously my 5 minutes of fame!!!Does this mean the drinks are on you Adler boys when I come over. None of that apfelwein rubbish either.
#
welshman schrieb:

Can anyone tell me when the new seasons fixtures for the Bundesliga are available,please?

Here you are! Www.eintracht.de/tickets/tageskarten/
#
A tough first game but after that a few games where points can be picked up. At least the first game is at home and with the crowd well up for it I would expect to see 3 pts.How are your pre season ticket sales going and how easy/difficult will it be to get tickets for the less "fashionable" games? Is it possible to buy tickets on the day of a game for example.
Is there an EF supporters club in Britain? I have not been able to find one. Details would be great.
#
welshman schrieb:
A tough first game but after that a few games where points can be picked up. At least the first game is at home and with the crowd well up for it I would expect to see 3 pts.How are your pre season ticket sales going and how easy/difficult will it be to get tickets for the less "fashionable" games? Is it possible to buy tickets on the day of a game for example.
Is there an EF supporters club in Britain? I have not been able to find one. Details would be great.

We sold 26.000 pre season tickets.
It's easy to get tickets for the less "fashionable" games (for example Augsburg, Freiburg and so on).
The chance to get a ticket at the matchday depends on whether Frankfurt plays against Bayern Munich or for example Augsburg. If Frankfurt plays against a top-team like bayern, you won't have a chance to get a ticket at the matchday. Otherwise (when Frankfurt does not play against Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke...) there is a chance to get a ticket on the day of a game.
I don't know if there is an  EF supporters club in Britain. I'm sorry.
Hope I could help you a bit.      
#
Thanks for the info.26000 season tickets sold is very impressive.I think we've sold about 15-16000 so far.I think the Stuttgart game in March looks likely for my first visit.It is to be a birthday present from my wife so we'll come over for a week and do some hiking in the Alps as well.I can't wait!
#
Just for clarifiaction:

The management of the club decided that the maximum number of available season tickets should not exceed 26.000. They want to ensure that also "normal" fans can have access to tickets at all times, not just the usual crowd. It goes without saying that these seats are usually sold at a higher price than the discounted season tickets (if you break down the price per match).
#
Hi welshman,

A London based fan club was in discussions a few times but I do not think it ever materialised. There is also a long standing fan friendship with Oldham Athletic supporters and some Eintracht fan clubs!

Other than that banners  have been spotted last season saying 'Edinburgh Eagles' but I do not know yet who's behind them (any hint in this forum would be appreciated!).

That's all I know re Eintracht in the UK!

Cheers
Holger

PS - let us know when you come over and we can meet ahead of the match at the ground!
#
Good evening to SR and all Adlers from sunny Wales.
Interesting that you have connections with Oldham Ath. We ourselves have very strong links with Den Hague from Holland. If you support the Swans you are almost expected also to have DH as your second team. When we won promotion to the Prem. in 2010-11 Den Hague brought over 500 to support us. We had 40000 there that day. My second team has been EF for many years although I also follow DH very closely.
Having carefully considered our timetable with yours I am afraid the only game I can get to is against B.Munich! I will try for tickets but we will come over anyway to see if we can get some outside the ground. If not we will have a feww days holiday in Frankfurt regardless.
Keep in touch
Welshman
#
welshman schrieb:
Good evening to SR and all Adlers from sunny Wales.
Interesting that you have connections with Oldham Ath. We ourselves have very strong links with Den Hague from Holland. If you support the Swans you are almost expected also to have DH as your second team. When we won promotion to the Prem. in 2010-11 Den Hague brought over 500 to support us. We had 40000 there that day. My second team has been EF for many years although I also follow DH very closely.
Having carefully considered our timetable with yours I am afraid the only game I can get to is against B.Munich! I will try for tickets but we will come over anyway to see if we can get some outside the ground. If not we will have a feww days holiday in Frankfurt regardless.
Keep in touch
Welshman

Very impressive figures re fan friendship and supporters at the ground!

How did you actually get hooked on Eintracht?

The Bayern match is pbbly THE most wanted home match of the season. Hopefully you'll get tickets!
#
I think my passion for die Adler started when I was a kid with your European adventures in the 80s. I was also lucky enough to have an old gentleman living next door to my parents home who was actually at the Real Madrid game in 1960. He was an Armenian who for some reason supported Real! He attended games all over the world but that game in Scotland was the best he'd ever seen.We spoke about football often but, thank God, I chose to follow the fortunes of EF and not the Spaniards.
We play Stuttgart today as part of our final preparations for the start of the season - come on you Swans (and die Adler).
Best wishes from Wales.
#
Good morning Frankfurt.
QPR-0 Swans-5.The best ever away result in the PL!!!
The Jack Army are marching all the way to the Champions League (and wish to be accompanied by your goodselves)!
Good luck with your opener.
#
Good luck tonight boys. I will keep an eye on events via this site.
I now leave for our 12.45 kick off against West Ham.
Welshman
#
Brilliant!!! 2-1.Fantastic day.Sleep well.
#
welshman schrieb:
Brilliant!!! 2-1.Fantastic day.Sleep well.

Thanks, welshman. And: congratulation, Swansea got 6 points with 8:0 goals. Well done!
I think we won't sleep today in Frankfurt.  ,-)
#
Hey Welshman, quite a trip that you're supporting Eintracht!

Not that I know you or anything, but...seemingly my astonishment is fueled by two factors:

1) That I, myself and as a worn and born Dane, am an "alien" (double entendre?) amongst my national peops, being glanced upon as a freak for being a thirteen years and counting Eintracht supporter;

2) That you support Swansea, coached by Laudrup. Now, I am not a supporter of the Danish national team, but, that said, I am aware of my passport stamp, and this is quite an intertwining of nationalities.

I am rambling here, I realise, but hey: Multicultural knots being tied like this has me flabbergasted and believing in mankind.

Post me a note sometime and let me know how you became an Eagle..
#
Thirteen was a typo...twenty three that is!
#
Great result against Hoffenheim boys!The European dream is becoming a reality-keep the faith!
Good luck today.I think you're on fire at the moment so 3 pts should be attainable.
To my "Dutch" friend see my 31 message.
We slip to 5th after defeat at The Villa  
#
welshman schrieb:
Good luck today.I think you're on fire at the moment so 3 pts should be attainable.

Amazing, you were right! Well predicted.

welshman schrieb:

We slip to 5th after defeat at The Villa    

Never mind, my friend.
I think it's no shame to lose against Aston Villa away. They are not that bad.
There are good chances to beat Everton at home.
And remember: Swansea is 5 points better than Liverpool!  ,-)
#
C.P 88.I certainly didn't predict 12 out of 12!!!
O happy days.
I think next week will be a real test but confidence is clearly high and as such 3 points are there for the taking (thus speaks my heart-my head thinks 1 point will be o.k)
I leave home in half an hour to see the mighty Swans destroy Everton. You have clearly picked up on our feelings towards Liverpool,but hey,they paid us 22 million for a charlatan manager and a slightly better than average midfielder.We,in turn,have M.Laudrup and Pablo Hernandez.Not a bad exchange I think!
Keep the faith my good Adler friends
Welshman

Teilen