>

a message from Swansea City fans

#
My dear Mowe, so good to read your post and I am thrilled that The Mighty Swans are known in Germany and that you have adopted us as your second team. Hopefully we will not let you down! A mere 10 years ago we were bottom of the 4th tier of English football, 10 points from safety,and at risk of bankruptcy and going out of business. At that point there was a fans revolution with the club owners at that time being forced to flee for their lives! The club was bought by true fans who still own it and drive it on. We have the largest Supporters Trust in the country with the Trust owning about 30% of the Club so we hope our future is secure.
Whenever you or any SGE fans want to come over you will be made very welcome by all my friends,family and of course me! For my part I very much regret that I will be unable to see The Mighty Adler this season as we are off to Canada for 2 weeks to see my boy. However, I have been promised faithfully by my wife (the Boss) that next season it will definately happen. I really hope so.
My daughter's boyfriend sent me for Xmas an Eintracht scarf. The first colours for SGE I have ever had. I will wear it today for our game against Aston Villa for luck and will have some photos taken which I shall post in due course.
So as always - keep the faith and remember "meine Stadt mein Verein meine Eintracht"
Welshman
#
Hi welshman,

I´ve seen your draw against Aston Villa at TV with your goal in the additional time (90+4 Min?) and great atmosphere after this goal.  
Now you be placed on number eight, good performance.  

How many supporters saw the game?

Greets
Tom
#
Morning Tom
There were 20500 at the Villa game. We were excellent in the first half and should have been 3 or 4 up. We were very disappointing in the second half and were happy for a point at the end of the day. I wore my SGE scarf and took photos in the pub with my mates and at the ground and will post some when I have taken more.
We are extending the ground capacity to 30-32000 with work starting next year so I guess we are planning to stay in the Prem !!!
The atmosphere in our ground ( the Liberty) is always very loud and passionate particularly from the East Stand, although we all join in when the team needs it. Our away support is also immense which is impressive because we are so far away from all other clubs in the Prem.
All the best for now-keep the faith
Welshman
#
Hi welshman,

today you played again 2:2, this time against the gunners. And you scored again at the end of the game. Now you have to play the replay in London. Are you satisfied with the result?

I viewed the fotos of the Liberty stadium, it´s a small but nice stadium.

If it´s possible, please show the fotos you´ve made.

Greets to swansea!

Tom
#
2:0 vs. Chelsea
Very good work, boys!  
#
Maabootsche schrieb:
2:0 vs. Chelsea
Very good work, boys!    

Great job, congrats!
Please be better than Bayern and get it done on your own pitch  
#
Best thing about this victory: Gerhard Tremmel was the goalie. Why was he playing welshman? Is Vorm injuried?
#
I am also increasingly getting excited about a trip to Swansea....
@Welshman: do you have any information on how to best get there (which airlines for example)?
#
SGE 77. I think you can get flights from Frankfurt to Bristol which is about 2 hours from Swansea by car.Our nearest airport is Cardiff but I don't think they have a Frankfurt service. Let me know what your plans are and we can meet for a few drinks. The ticket office number is 08448 156665. If you have difficulties let me know and I'll see what I can do.
We are out of the FA Cup losing 1-0 to Arsenal in the replay but if we can get a result against Chelsea then we are off to Wembley again with the chance of our first major trophy in 100 years of football!
I will need to take a few more photos before posting them but they will all have an SGE/SCFC theme. I unfurled my SGE scarf in a packed Cwrcyn (our pub) at our last game and loads of people wanted to know about SGE and my connection with you. So lots more interest in SGE in this part of the world !
My son's Frankfurter friend in Canada is called Lucas. Anyone kow him?
Good luck today against a very good BL side. We have Stoke at home if I can get through the snow.
All the very best for now and as always Keep the Faith
Welshman
#
Congrats Welshman, the Euro League seems to be realistic now. Only obstacle left are the Bantams, but I guess you should beat Bradford at Wembley Stadium, because Tremmel is becoming almost unbeatable.

And that ball boy took one for the team! Good stuff.
#
Well done, boys!!!!!!!
#
Möwe schrieb:

And that ball boy took one for the team! Good stuff.

He was 17 and on twitter before the game talking about timewasting  ,-)

Good to hear that he was in the Chelsea dressing room after the game and both him and Hazard apologised.

Modern football when even the ballboys are feigning injury  
#
Sorry for the delay in posting but I have had difficulties with sending off my replies. I hope this one gets through.
SGE 77 - thanks for your comments. The only problem is that since securing our Wembley place we have failed to score in the last three games which is worrying.
Mowe  - Tremmel is superb. Laudrup has played him in all our cup games and I am sure he will be in for the final.
Edinburg - the ballboy was out of order but didn't deserve to be kicked. I'm glad it has now blown over as Hazard is a good player and doesn't deserve anything more than the usual ban.
Well done SGE for the good start after the winter break. I think Champions League is well within your capabilities but if not then the Europa Cup could see us come together ! A dream come true!!!
Who are these mysterious Oldham fans who support SGE ? Could we not get together and form a UK supporters club for the mighty SGE ?
Best wishes - Keep the Faith (as always)
Welshman
#
welschman, maybe Swansea and Eintracht will meet in Europe next season?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21384128?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

The Oldham Athletic guys have a long lasting friendship with two Eintracht fan clubs. I might be able to get you connected if you wish.
#
Good Luck for the final in wembley today.

Go get the title  
#
Congrats swans, hope we see us in Euroleague next season!  ,-)
#
Well done Swansea      
#
Thumbs up, swans!
#
Congratulation

you made it  
#
Congrats! Now it's our turn to get to the Euro League.

Teilen