>

Aktien

#
Hallo Leute!
Ich habe vor mir ein paar Aktien zu kaufen. Weiß allerdings noch nicht genau welche. Hat jemand von euch einen guten und seriösen Tipp???
#
Den wirst du hier beim besten Willen nicht bekommen.
#
Telekom. Geheimtipp . Da mußt du rein mit allem was du hast. Aber nicht weitersagen. ,-)
#
frag mal den frick.....
#
Kaufen erst, "wenn die Kanonen donnern" (alte Börsenweisheit).
Ansonsten Gasprom, die profitieren von NadW's unerwarteter Genesung.
#
Habe heute folgende Spam-Mail bekommen, vielleicht ist das ja was für dich  

"AN ALLE FINANZINVESTOREN!
DIESE AKTIE WIRD DURCHSTARTEN!
MONTAG 30. APRIL STARTET DIE HAUSSE!

Symbol: G7Q.F
Firma: COUNTY LINE ENERGY
Preis: 0.25

WKN: A0J3B0
ISIN: US2224791077
Markt: Frankfurt

LASSEN SIE SICH DIESE CHANCE NICHT ENTGEHEN!
DIE RALLYE IST GESTARTET!"
#
nur wenn du shortie bist....  
#
Milchmädchenhausse.  
#
Enkhaamer, die hab ich auch bekommen und sofort gekauft.
Geil wie selbstlos da jemand war. Nun bin ich reich und moderiere nur noch zum Spaß.
#
pipapo schrieb:
Enkhaamer, die hab ich auch bekommen und sofort gekauft.
Geil wie selbstlos da jemand war. Nun bin ich reich und moderiere nur noch zum Spaß.  

Ich dachte, du wärst der Absender gewesen  ,-)
#
Pssst!
#
du alter marktschreier...  

[img]http://www.wallstreet-online.de/charts/instinformer.php?&inst_id=292436&market_id=2&spid=ws&tr=3m&ct=jc&gb=1d&size=tool&till=1177977600&1177941660[/img]

reich?    
#
Brutalstmöglich reich!  
#
btw: Der Spambroker meines Vertrauens hat mir eben folgenden Leckerbissen empfohlen

Anlagegott schrieb:
WATCH OJU.F TRADE LIKE CRAZY!
THIS FRANKFURT STOCK IS
GOING THROUGH THE ROOF!
COMPANY: ORAMED PHARMA
SYMBOL: OJU.F
PRICE: 0.60
TARGET: 2.15
WKN : A0J3FG
ISIN : US68403P1049
WE ARE PREDICTING AMAZING
GAINS ON THIS ONE!
BE PART OF IT! ADD IT TO
YOUR PORTFOLIO!
WATCH OJU.F!!!

Na, kann da jemand Nein sagen? Ich habe gleich mal umgeschichtet.  

#
http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/0,1518,480271,00.html

Der Kurs der ISE-Anteile sprang heute im US-Handel um 42,7 Prozent auf 65,25 Dollar nach oben.

Schlafmützen
#
du bist doch auch nicht investiert....  
#
Ich hab viel bessere Investments. Augenblick noch.
#
So hier.

Ich habe Herrn Abacha deine Kontoverbindung genannt. Ist doch ok ? Oder.

Mrs. Mariam Abacha
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:11:26 +0000
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Your=20Sincerity?=

Dear Friend

I am delighted to write this letter to you hoping that you will understand my predicament and answer back without hesitation. I am MRS .MARIAM ABACHA wife of the former late Nigerian Head of State GENERAL SANI ABACHA. I got your contact through business inquires from the chamber or commerce as I was making contact for a Honest foreigner who will help save my life and my children, hence our country has been frustrating us since the death of my husband.

I am in possession of $20,000.000 (TWENTY MILLION U.S DOLLARS) which I want to invest in your country. For your clarification and understanding, this money is in a truck box which was deposited with a finance and security company indisguise as a family treasure since 5th of May 1997. it is not an ill gotten wealth rather it was WILLED to me by my late husband. On your acceptance to render this assistance to me,I will instruct the finance company to effect the change of ownership of this fund to your name as the bona-fide owner/my next of kin to enable you retrieve the fund since the box can not be moved out of the country by the family's name.

For a successful conclusion of this tansaction i have decided that further contacts be made through my brother-inlaw who is seeking absylum in the republic of senegal fo more details that you may need.

It is very important that you forward to him your private telephone and fax numbers,to enable him send all relevant documents pertaining the deposit of this fund to you. Bear in mind that this transaction demands absolute confidentiality because all properties,assets and bank accounts both local and international bearing the ABACHA'S family name, are been confiscated by the Already elected civilian President of Nigeria so called (President Olusegun Obasanjo)hence I will not want to be exposed.

For your knowledge, 20% of this fund $20,000.000 (TWENTY MILLION U.S DOLLARS) will be given to you if you assist me to secure this fund and another 10% has set aside for all the expenses you might incure during the process of securing this fund. Example: TELEPHONE/FAX BILLS and any other miscellaneous expenses. And bear in mind that this is the only remaining fund for the survival of my family.

I will like you to contact my brother-inlaw immediately you recieve this message to discuss more on this transaction as i am not in the position to talk on phone as regards this matter since i am still under suverliance by the present administration.

Do contact him on :
Name : Mohammed Abacha
Email: mohabacha@mmail.com
Tel: +2215251855

Yours truly.

MRS MARIAM ABACHA.
#
sorry hg, aber im kongo kann ich nicht mehr anrufen... hab die über den tisch gezogen....
#
aktien, das ist ja sowas von konservativ.

wer, wie ich, eine gute nigeria connection hat, dem wird das geld quasi nachgeworfen. gegen einen fünfstelligen eurobetrag kann ich euch alle steinreich machen.  

aber bitte nicht bei wikipedia "nigeria connection" eingeben, die schreiben da nur blödsinn.  

peter

Teilen