>

a message from Swansea City fans

#
When i saw the pots for the draw with the Swans in pot 2 i really had to remember your dream of us facing each other. When you got Valencia though, i kind of hoped your dream would not come true.... for now

Good groups for both of us nonetheless. I will definately follow the Swans in the EL. Best of luck for you and your team!

If you ever plan to come over and need someone to get tickets for you, dont hesitate to ask. I will hook you up!
#
Cheers,Jakky. Yesterday was certainly very exciting and I couldn't agree more that both our clubs have good grouping and with a little good fortune should get through. If we do then the odds of us meeting are greatly increased and whilst I know only one of us could progress nevertheless what a couple of nights we would have !
In the meantime SGE and SCFC have a difficult weekend ahead. Needless to say I hope it will see 6 points at the end of it.
Thanks for the ticket offer - very kind and much appreciated. The on-line booking looks a bit complex and not knowing my way around the Waldstadion/Commerz BA I wouldn't want to end up in the Family Stand or ,God forbid,with
 the prawn sandwich brigade  
All the very best from the Welshman who will always Keep the Faith.
#
If you take a look at this plan: http://www.commerzbank-arena.de/media/veranstaltungen/2012/Laenderspiel/Saalplan-Laenderspiel.jpg

Then Kurve West is where you want to be. Even numbers 36-42 are the eagles standing areas where most of the "magic" happens. The problem with those areas is that you cannot order tickets for them using the online system. Most of the people there have a season tickets anyways, so it is difficult to very difficult depending on the team we face.

The odd numbers in Kurve West are the best seated areas, still providing a good atmosphere most of the time. Not as intense as on the Unterrang, but still. At least you can order tickets for that area online. You might still have to be quick depending on the game. Might have to order tickets for that area the moment the ticket sale goes live (midnight).

The areas on the Gegentribüne close to West are still "ok" as well. From there on on the Gegentribüne in direction of Osttribüne the crowd might get more and more mixed up with guests whose core is usually around 17-21. Most areas of Ost are either guests only or very mixed depending on the club and the number of guest fans they bring with them of course. Against Qarabag in the EL for example we had most of the Osttribüne for ourselves. The Osttribüne is also home of the family area, so yeah, you probably guessed it, you might want to avoid that

Haupttribüne is pretty bad as well except for the areas close to west. Mostly "business seats", press area, and some overpriced tickets that buy you the worst atmosphere and crowd around you.

Maybe this helps with your choice. For the standing areas there is really no other way than finding someone who sells his ticket or buy a ticket directly in Frankfurt. I'm very sure someone from the forum will hook you up if you ever come over and want to check out what the premier league is missing out on  
#
Since you started your postings here, I kinda grew sympathy for Swansea too. And since you wrote it, I always had that idea my mind that both of our clubs will have an International Date  

I never really believed in that certain situation.  Even in winter - although you won the League Cup and we lost some games in bad shape. I rooted for your team so that we would realy could meet us internationally.
But now, both clubs made it. Unbelievable. Sadly we did not made it into the same group. So lets hope we will face in the final-round..

Cheers!
#
The Kurve West (seated) it will be then,Jakky,my old mate.I think if I attempted to take my wife into the  lower terraced area she would probably leave me   .Then again she talks so much you definately would have her thrown out before kick-off .
Thanks for all the info and now that lots of game dates and times are finalised I can think about planning.One thing is that if my son wants to come instead of my missus he will definately want to be with you boys in the KW.He's off to see Celtic v Ajax next month (I wasn't aware they were playing)so he is very keen to accompany me to Frankfurt if he can (he also likes drinking more than his mother so will definately be better company !)
I was delighted and very relieved with our first points last Sunday but would love to have seen SGE get something against BD which,from the reports,were fully deserved.I think the important thing is that we are both playing well so that the points will start to come.
I am sorry that I have taken a week to reply but I have been away in the north of England on a hiking holiday.I had to sit in a pub full of English one night and suffer as they beat Moldova 4-0.Very painfull.
Christian.I am very pleased that you take an interest in SCFC and hope that it will be long lasting and rewarding.
All the best and Keep the Faith
Welshman
#
Long trip.Get stuck in.Good luck.Three points (wenn Gott will)
Welshman
#
Sieg Sieg Sieg boys.What a result !!! As I write I raise a glass to an outstanding result.Kadlec the new hero!Fabulous.
Welshman
#
Yes! That was great. We played an incredible match and after equally good performances against Dortmund and Bayern we finally got rewarded. The future is bright

Even the kung-fu-kick Foul against Oczipka couldn't stop us

Can't wait for Bordeaux on thursday, gonna be in the stadium and i'm already excited. Playing in europe still feels like such a bless after having to play the likes of Paderborn or Ingolstadt in the 2nd just a little bit more than a year ago.

Good luck to the swans for tonight. Any predictions on what your chances are against Liverpool?
#
Hey there, a point  from matching Liverpool seems to be a fair result and should give you some confidence for the Euroleague (it still sounds odd to me no longer calling it Uefa-Cup). Good luck in Spain tomorrow!
#
Thanks Jakky and H.Monday night's game was superb.A draw was a fair result and I would have certainly taken it before kick-off.We dominated the second half and could have won it but then again Vorm,s save meant we didn,t go in at half time 3-1 down!
So,we,re off to Valencia for Thursday and you boys have a very tough one also with Bordeaux.Good luck!I think you will win narrowly but a point for us will be out of this world.
Keep in touch
Welshman
#
Man, what a fantastic night for our two clubs, both winnning 3 to nothing! Congrats to both clubs. Now I'll have some (more) beers on that great football night... Cheers.      
#
grats welshman ... and grats to us      ,-)

will see swans in tuin next year  
#
The third goal from Swansea was really amazing. Great!!

Congratulation Welshman!!
#
Wow, back from the stadium and i just saw the highlights of the swans game. Degussmann's goal, pure class! Who thought the swans would outclass Valencia like that. Big congrats to you and your team!

For the eagle was a magnificent night as well. An atmosphere i will not be able to forget for quite a while. I still have goosebumps thinking back and i seriously have no idea how i am supposed to sleep tonight.

Great game from our team, although it seems like all the rumors about Bordeaux were true. They dont seem like an intact team right now. However, we are missing players like Meier and still were able to perform like this, i am impressed.

I am such a happy man right now  
#
Jakky schrieb:
Wow, back from the stadium and i just saw the highlights of the swans game. Degussmann's goal, pure class! Who thought the swans would outclass Valencia like that. Big congrats to you and your team!

For the eagle was a magnificent night as well. An atmosphere i will not be able to forget for quite a while. I still have goosebumps thinking back and i seriously have no idea how i am supposed to sleep tonight.

Great game from our team, although it seems like all the rumors about Bordeaux were true. They dont seem like an intact team right now. However, we are missing players like Meier and still were able to perform like this, i am impressed.

I am such a happy man right now    

Although the coat of arms from Hanau (a city close to Frankfurt) just like our welsh friends symbol shows a swan and is moreover seat of a big Degussa factory, which may lead to the false conclusion of closer links between these two cities, the players name is de Guzmán, not the Degussa-Man  

Still: great job abroad! Let the birds soar!
#
Things are getting very very spooky SGE and SCFC both win 3-0 on Thursday,both play against 10 men,and both score the third goal from curling free kicks!Is this a sign from the gods that both our proud and mighty teams will not only succeed at this group stage but then go on to meet face to face in the competition?I am beginning to believe that this scenario is hurtling towards a conclusion that I have dreamt of for a very long time.
Thanks to everyone on here for your very kind words which I fully extend to you all.Since coming on this site over a year ago I feel my very warm feelings towards die Adler have been multplied a thousand times by the kind messages of you guys.Football really can bring people together and make incredible friendships.I can,t wait to meet some of you in person and share a few drinks and stories.This great day I am confident is now not far off.
As ever good luck against Stuttgart .I can now watch the highlites on tv late Monday nights.
Keep that Faith burning
Welshman
#
I have had real problems logging on here for the last week Warum ich frage?)
Anyway, I wanted to wish you all the best in Cyprus but you obviously had that with a great result and a great following.Well done SGE.
We had a very tough game against St Gallen from die Schweiz and were lucky to win it.Our league form continues very badly but have two home games next so perhaps our season can start then.
I have to say that the 1200 St Gallen brought were the best away fans we have seen for a very long time.They sang throughout the game and put us home fans to shame.I think that here in Britain our support lacks passion and certainly lacks originality.We can learn a lot from you guys but it seems to me we are more interested in attacking the opposing fans than getting behind our team.
Welldone SGE for another valuable away point yesterday.We can only get better.
Welshman (keeping the faith)
#
welshman schrieb:
I have had real problems logging on here for the last week Warum ich frage?)
Anyway, I wanted to wish you all the best in Cyprus but you obviously had that with a great result and a great following.Well done SGE.
We had a very tough game against St Gallen from die Schweiz and were lucky to win it.Our league form continues very badly but have two home games next so perhaps our season can start then.
I have to say that the 1200 St Gallen brought were the best away fans we have seen for a very long time.They sang throughout the game and put us home fans to shame.I think that here in Britain our support lacks passion and certainly lacks originality.We can learn a lot from you guys but it seems to me we are more interested in attacking the opposing fans than getting behind our team.
Welldone SGE for another valuable away point yesterday.We can only get better.
Welshman (keeping the faith)

Hey welshman, I´m glad to hear from you again

First of all,  you´re not the only one havin problems logging in, it actually started makin problems when Eintracht-TV was integrated to this homepage. I dont know much about IT and software and stuff like that, but I´m sure it will be fixed soon...

I gotta say that It´s always amazing to hear what fans from other countries think about our SGE. Since you came to this board, I´ve watched the Swans-games on SKY whenever I had the chance to. Like I already said a couple of weeks ago, you´ve got a great team and really passionate fans. I really wish you all the best and I HOPE we will face at the EuroLeague sooner or later. I would definitely go on a roadtrip to see our SGE play in Wales   And I´m sure you would do anything u could to make it to Frankfurt. And when 10.000 Frankfurt-Fans show up in Swansea, there won´t be any doubt on which team has the best support in Germany, maybe even in Europe    At our game in Bordeaux in November, there will be more than 8000, maybe even more than 10.000 eagles to see our Eintracht live at the stadium. It´s gonna be a home game for us   I can hardly wait man...  

Yet, we didnt win yesterday but we´re still right on track. If u take a look at it, it actually looks pretty good. We´ve been undefeated since I think 11 games and we still play at the DFB-Cup, the EL and in 2 weeks, we´re gonna be at the top10 of Bundesliga   I wish you all the best for your team, like u always say "keep the faith" !!!  

Whenever u make it to Frankfurt, make sure u let us know so we can meet up at the Irish Pub / Hauptbahnhof or at the Gleisdreieck and have a couple of drinks

Greetings from beautiful Frankfurt !!!  

adlerjunge
#
Adlerjunge,good to hear from you again and all now seems to be OK with this site.
10,000 Frankfurters in Swansea - my daughter would be pleased and perhaps also my wife
We took 2,000 to Valencia so would probably take a few more if we were to get SGE probably 2-3,000 or so.Perhaps more because at that stage of the competition things really get hot.
I love Irish Pubs.I spent 12 hours in one in Amsterdam or Den Hague (I can't really remember) a few years ago when I went with some mates on SCFC's pre-season tour of Holland.What a country !!!
As soon as SGE's fixtures for Feb-April are made certain I can get tickets and book flights.Drinking arrangements can then be finalised!
Lass von dir horen!
K the F,boys,K the F
Welshman
#
welshman schrieb:
Adlerjunge,good to hear from you again and all now seems to be OK with this site.
10,000 Frankfurters in Swansea - my daughter would be pleased and perhaps also my wife
We took 2,000 to Valencia so would probably take a few more if we were to get SGE probably 2-3,000 or so.Perhaps more because at that stage of the competition things really get hot.
I love Irish Pubs.I spent 12 hours in one in Amsterdam or Den Hague (I can't really remember) a few years ago when I went with some mates on SCFC's pre-season tour of Holland.What a country !!!
As soon as SGE's fixtures for Feb-April are made certain I can get tickets and book flights.Drinking arrangements can then be finalised!
Lass von dir horen!
K the F,boys,K the F
Welshman

K the F sounds great.   Nice, man.  

Yeah it would be great to have some of you Swansea guys here at the Waldstadion   Ive spent many nights at Irish Pubs here in Frankfurt, we actually got a couple of them. And just like you, Ive been to Holland a couple of months ago. (Amsterdam, Den Hague and Maastricht). Its a pretty cool country, but Im always proud and happy, when i come back to Frankfurt. When Im on my way back and I see the skyline, I just feel good I cant wait for our next home game, Im pretty confident that we will beat Nürnberg. After that its EuroLeague time again, we´re gonna have the chance to be on top with 9 points out of 3 games then, that would be so damn amazing. We waited a very long time, you just feel how proud this whole city and the area around it is to play at an international competition.
"The Eagles are back"  

Is there an official Swansea board where you are also registered? Maybe some of us can sign up there to communicate with some of your fellow Swansea supporters.   And IF there will really be a game between our 2 clubs, maybe we can arrange something to have some drinks with some of yall  

Ok then, K the F, buddy  

adlerjunge

Teilen